Part 1/1

Troye was standing by the bar at a club with a mojito in his hand and his body feeling exceptionally warm from the alcohol. A few minutes ago he was shouting to his friends over the loud music, informing them that he needed another drink before shuffling through the large crowd of people.

He felt a tap on his shoulder, and a very drunk Connor placed his arm around him. He mumbled something unintelligible and Troye squinted at him for a moment before giggling.

"What?" he shouted incredulously and Connor smiled at him, a drunken mess.

"I said," Connor leaned in closer to Troye's ear, "I also need another drink."

Troye nodded in realization while Connor backed up and ordered a couple of shots. Troye found himself scanning over Connor's profile and pursing his lips approvingly. Connor turned his head and smirked at him, raising a suggestive brow but otherwise ignoring his gaze. When the bartender placed down the drinks, Connor shifted a glass toward Troye and gave him a subtle grin. Troye didn't have time to contemplate his decisions before Connor was nudging his arm while holding up his own glass. Troye picked up the glass and they did a small cheers before downing the shots. The alcohol burned down his throat with strangely satisfying heat and he found himself giggling into Connor's side. Connor laughed with him and then dragged him by the hand back to the dance floor.

About an hour later, Troye was locked in a heated kiss with Connor. They were in the back of a cab on their way to Connor's apartment after ditching their friends at the club. Connor's fingers were tangled in Troye's messy curls, and Troye was nibbling on his bottom lip. When they arrived at Connor's apartment, he quickly paid the taxi driver before pulling Troye inside.

Hands were grabbing desperately and hot breaths were exchanged. Troye locked his gaze with Connor's once they reached his neatly made bed, and Connor licked his lips before pushing Troye onto the mattress, trailing wet kisses down his neck and to his collarbone. They were both panting and flushed, their bodies pressing up against each other. Troye made the first move, and slipped his hand under Connor's shirt. He slid his fingers to his back and took his shirt off with Connor's help. They stared into each other's eyes one more time, seeking for approval and receiving drunken consent. Connor's hands started tugging on Troye's clothes and Troye sighed contently into Connor's neck.

Troye woke up the next afternoon with thin sheets surrounding his body and creating a sticky layer of sweat. He frowned at the unsettling taste in his mouth and groaned softly upon realizing that he was in Connor's bed. He looked over to his side and saw Connor's peaceful sleeping form. He was naked, Troye noted, and he couldn't help the blush that flushed over his face.

He quickly shoved the blanket off of his upper body and sat up, searching the room for his underwear. When he found them, he slipped them on and bit his lip as he stared at Connor. He laid down on the bed again, his face feeling warm as he glanced over at him. Troye nervously fiddled with his fingers as Connor started shifting in bed. He opened his eyes and stared at Troye, realization clear on his face. Connor slowly covered his body with the sheets and smiled shyly at Troye. He couldn't help but look away, feeling awkward under his gaze. Connor cleared his throat while trying to ease the tension in the room.

"Um," he started to say guiltily, "hi." He looked ashamed and embarrassed, but Troye didn't know what to say.

"Hi," he muttered back softly. Troye looked over at Connor again and ran a hand through his hair. "Do you mind if I shower?" he asked timidly.

"No, go ahead," Connor shook his head. Troye shot him a small grin before standing up. He felt vulnerable under Connor's steady eyes and cursed to himself as he closed the bathroom door, turning on the shower and hopping in quickly.