Eminem's Birthday Letter

Dear Marshall,

I'm Sarah, one of your STAN. I don't how to start this letter, first, hi! How are you? I hope you always doing good!

I am still dying to see you personal and see you perform, I just want you to know how you mean to me, how you inspired me, how your music tell me to be NOT AFRAID, and to be PROUD OF WHO I AM, thank you for the past year inspiring me. The time when Proof died, I can feel your heartache, loosing one of your best friend, not just friend but your brother, I started listening (Idolized) you, back in 2004, when you release the album ENCORE, in that album I first heard " Toy Soldier " you write that song for Proof, I don't even know why I listen to that song, I review the lyrics, after that i research everything about you, when is your birthday, what is your real name, everything.
The reason I adore you is, because you make a song based in your life experience, not just about bitches, money.
The time when everything for you is falling apart, I never leave you behind, I never turn my back on you, I still listening to your music.

No words can express my feelings right now, imagine today you are 43! And I am your fan for 11 years.

Marshall, thank you for your music! Thank you for the years always inspiring me/us! Thank you for loving me/us! I loved you, Marshall, please don't get old. I can't imagine my day without you.

Happiest 43rd birthday Marshall Bruce Mathers III | Eminem | Slim Shady | B-Rabbit | Jimmy.

Truly yours, your biggest fan this is :
Sarah Cruz