Forgotten

I thought the world was getting dim around me. I feel the cold wind engulfed me with its touch of pure negative energy. I see the way out but fall deeper and deeper into darkness. I feel that there is never enough room to say how I feel or what I must say. Words are just words on a piece of paper that no one cares to read unless it was for them specifically.

I see no point in trying anymore, the love I once had left me for another just like me, another packed and left but we still hang on. Talking to a past lover and having feelings for your present lover, kills you from the inside, out. Your present lover doesn't talk to you as much as they use to when they were right in your arms.

Your sitting there like your nothing till you get time to text them, other than that they don't bother to pick up the phone and talk to you; then there was your past lover.

The past comes back to haunt you by pert raying their distilled love for you, you guys had an amazing past but debate if you wanna leave it in the past or make yet another reoccurrence of the forgotten feelings and words.

Forgotten friends come back and you hear terrible things. The one you previously love is one of your best friends and he tells you the other friends from the past have said terrible things about you. You break down and cry. You current lover knows nothing of the tears you have shed. And the past lover is there picking them up. You don't know what to do or say, you have nothing to say but yet so much.

How wrong does that sound? Would you be a bad person if you cried for the past rather than the future or the present? Will you get judged? Will the lover leave you? Will you leave them? What would you do?