I Want To Know What Love Is

As soon as the plane landed, I had been contacting the boys to ask if they had a clue where in Paris Zayn was.

I needed to fix this. I needed to explain to Zayn why I had lied to him and everyone else about dating Justin. I had to explain why I did it. I had to assure him that I was giving up.

After this, I was heading back home. I knew it wasn't going to be easy to move on from Zayn... He had been my first love. He had taught me what it meant to love and how to accept love.

There wasn't going to be a time when I wouldn't love Zayn. I would always love him. But now was the time for me to be strong and accept that it wasn't meant to be.

I planned on staying in LA and buying a house to live in with dad, grandma, and Colby. That's if Zayn doesn't take him away from me. He was more his than mine. He had chosen him.

After moving into a new house, I was planning on making more music and touring around the world. Not just as entertainment but as a distraction to keep my thoughts away from Zayn. To help me.

I didn't know what was next after touring. Maybe a vacation? I did need a break from everything anyways...

A break from all the memories.

---------

Harry had called and told me Zayn was staying at a hotel close to the Eiffel Tower.

I asked him how he knew and he said that they had a tracking device on Zayn's phone since he was always disappearing when they weren't at concerts.

Very useful by the way.

I was now in a cab headed to the hotel and getting ready to sort things out.

How was he going to react? Back at the Staples Center, he didn't seem as angry as I though he would be. He had kissed me. Something I was still very confused about.

I still couldn't get that feeling of his lips against mine out of my mind.

But it was different now. I could already picture how angry he was going to be when I appeared at his door.

Another thought came into my mind.

How was I going to react? After I tell him everything, how was I going to react when I give up on him once and for all? It pained me to think about it. I could already feel the tears beginning to form in my eyes.

I blinked, pushing them away and preparing them for later.

----------

I had already paid the cab driver and gotten off with my suitcase.

I walked inside the hotel where Zayn was staying at and went over to the registration area to order a hotel suite.

"Can I ask where Zayn Malik is staying at?" I asked the attendant who happened to speak English.

"There is no Zayn Malik staying here." She said.

Oh yeah, the cover names. "Sorry, I meant Max Moon."

She nodded and searched through the computer where it kept the registered guests on it. "He is in room 269."

I nodded before taking my key in my hand. "Okay, thank you."

She nodded and smiled as I walked away and headed to the elevator.

I could already hear my heart beating rapidly....

-------

After leaving my suitcase in my room which was right next to Zayn's, I walked over to Zayn's hotel room.