Dirty~Connor Franta

you just got home so you decided to take a shower when all of a sudden the door opens.

"Hello?" you said.

"Babe its me" connor said

"am in the shower!" you yelled.

You heard the bathroom door opened and knew it was connor.

"Yea i know" you heard him say.

He slowly came into the shower with you already stripped off no clothes on. He grabbed your weist, pulled you in closely.You looked deep into his green eyes as his smile tempted you, you kissed him slowly and softly as it turned out into a make out session. You knew what connor wanted but didnt give it to him.Not yet at least.

"mmmmm nope" you moaned teasing him wanting you badly.

"ugh" he growled into your ear wanting him NOW but had to resist.

You got out the shower with the towel having Connor stare as you walked to the room. You heard footsteps behind you and connor pulled off your towel kissing you long and hard, begging for entrance you let his tongue slip in, exploring every bit of you.He glides his hands all down your body as he hovers you to the bed trailing wet kisses down your stomach. he pulls right back up having his tip at your entrance feeling him hard.with no hesitation he puts it all in you thrusting deep inside.

"Faster Co-nnor!" you managed to say.

he thrusted faster in you leaving you breathless. Panting almost out of breath connor took a few last thrusts inside but nice and deep.You both cummed at the same time falling on the next to each other.

"Mmm I love you"

"i Love you to"

THE ENNND!!:D