Dear Connor

Hey im paige , i love to sing dance and do youtube tho im not that good but i do post a lot i got to 17 last week that made me so happy on of them is boyfriend i know i love him im not sure because i like girls to i feel like i only like girls but i can't find a way to tell him .

I'm writeing this note to tell you about me and a few more things . I know you wont read this but i hope you do . i alway put in stuff when you do the askconnor's but i never get picked once my sister did i heard her scream of happyness from the park a block away.

my friend likes you . she is also my cousin we dont alot he step sister hates me so i don't really get to talk to her . As i am writeing this i am wating for food it takes 4 hours to make but i love it . I am in my room it 10:25 on 10/16/15 i think but i don't know .

We had a pep rally at school today . in gym my 2nd class i put my stuff im a locker and this just goes off on me saying it her locker and that i was a bitch . I knew her to last year she said i stoll her phone becasue i was jelous that she had an iphone , I don't even like iphones i had one and it broke .

in my 4th class she drawed on me with shrape . what she put was slut like i have only had one boyfriend before the one i have now . she made me loose me one friend Elysabeth she doesn't talk to me last night i cryed myself to sleep . She told me end it kill myself . I thought about for an hour tell i said i have a family who loves me and thats all i need .

we have a singing class in school and i love it . i get to sing . we had to stay after school yesterday . I'm only in 7th i was put by to 12th graders i had a panic attack just standing by them . luckly the girl next to me knew what was happening and got off to the side to get comed down . it didn't work i sat for 10 mins tell i could breath normal .

How i found your channel was i was looking at the videos on youtube and you came up i looked and started looking at your videos . i still watch all the o2l videos i find it fun to watch and funn dometimes i look how far you have came .

I want to get your book but i really have the money for it . i tryed to get my mum to get it for me but she said no becasue i didn't get an A on a test . my friend got it but she won't let me see it so i just ask her about it but she moved last week .

i miss school for a little because my dog tanner had cancer and had to get put down all i really remember was my telling me and me crying in the hll for an hour i could bring myself to get out of bed all i did was cry and sleep i barly ate even went i went back to school i would give my friends my lunch .

last week i started to eat more because i am under wait by 5 pounds . i got tho's pounds back fast i was really happy about that. My mum was worried about me she kept telling me that but all i could think was why my baby had to go i got tanner when i was 5 i am 12 now we got him from my dads friend .

Tanner was my best friends i once took him to school i got in so trouble but i really didn't care . Tanner lived a long life and is happy now . i hope he is with our cats and my nanny Mary i lov her but we never really got along we would always fight but i really didn't care because i thought she would always be there .

on my 11 birth day my friends mum passed away when somone found out they said it was my fault . I knew it wasn't but i was just so upset i let it get to me . for the next week i was so upset i won't be hungry then when i knew i was .

for my 12th birthday my mum took  Elysabeth and me to an ausment park by here i loved it . i had so much fun then the next week i was there for my mums work hng well they did that i was on rides and then the next day i was there for a party . it was fun it was raining to i just kidda when on 3 rides then went home because i wasn't in the mood .

this is it i hope you have a nice day

twitter - Unlovedgirl1

snapchat - paigelove122

bye have a nice day

~Paige