Fire!

Quila
10/16/15

      Ummm.....OK, I don't know what to write here besides that my counselor decided to make me journal... Don't ask me why, my life is normal. Well 'normal' as a high school girl's life gets anyways. My name is Quila I'm in the ninth grade and my two closest closest friends are Alyssa and Felix. Alyssa is very nice, and she has her own horse herd she also loves animals. Felix is hilarious (but dirty minded at times), he's cool. Felix loves anime and comics a lot and he also has first lunch with me. I have a twin brother named Montgomery. He's a turd. My brothers friend Joey is also a turd, despite how kind he looks. At Rolleva Cave Mid-High I take 6 classes, below I listed them in order.
-Algebra with Mr.Wickers
-Digital Design with Miss.Viner
-Design with Mr.Amap
(A lunch)
-English with Mr.Dygarn
-Science with Mrs.Sterbz
-Health with Mr.Rawd
This Friday everything was normal until the fire alarm went off. Our schools two story (media pic), from the second story you can see the first floor. After running out of my classroom with 30 other kids, I look down for any sign of a fire... Instead I spotted my two friends Felix and Alyssa suspiciously hurrying out of one of the side doorways outside. Quickly I ran after them making sure no one saw me. Once I ran threw the door unnoticed in the chaos I turn around and look at my two friends surprisingly I end up with a sword almost through my stomach!
///////////////////////////
Extra:Quail are cute!