XXVIX. Fight For You

Brielle's POV
The Next Day

"Hey babe," Jack called for me as he walked into my room, "what's your plans for today?" He asked.

"Uh," I looked up, squinting my right eye and raising my left eyebrow, "I have a meeting with my lawyer but it'll be like 10 minutes so it's not really a meeting. After that I think I'm free, why?" I looked at him.

"I wanted to take you out. Maybe we could go to like Disneyland or something." He suggested, shrugging with a small grin.

I smiled, "What's the occasion?" I placed my paperwork to the side and stood up from my bed, walking towards him slowly.

"I just wanted to hang out with you. Just have some fun since I'm free today." He shrugged again, meeting me halfway and playing with my hair.

I nodded, "That's fine. Let's do it." I looked up at him, leaning into his chest.

Jack pecked my lips softly, "Sounds like a plan. I'll pick you up from here at like say, 4?" He asked.

"I should be done and ready by then, yeah sure."

"Great," he kissed me once again, "it's gonna be fun."

"Can't wait."

* * * *

An hour later

I walked inside the huge law-firm, my heels clicking and clacking against the shiny marble floors as I walked to the elevators. I already knew my lawyers room number by heart so I pressed the "up" button and waited for it to start.

"Brielle White?" I hear a familiar voice call from behind me, causing me to spin around.

There stood Christian Henderson, dressed in a white dress shirt with his sleeves rolled up, black dress pants and black dress shoes. I couldn't lie, he looked great.

"Christian?" I grinned softly, turning around correctly, "What are you doing here?" I asked.

He moved towards me, "Came by to say hello to an old friend. Let me guess, dropping off that contract so your lawyer can look it over?" He raised his eyebrow, placing his hands in his front pockets.

"You're correct." I looked behind me to see the elevator was almost to my floor.

"I'll walk you up, I wanna ask you something anyway." He offered, walking beside me.

The elevator doors dinged and opened, a few older people stepped off and Christian and I stepped inside. I pressed the "six" button and watched as the elevator doors closed slowly.

"So, what are you doing later?" Christian asked.

"I'm going to Disneyland." I smiled happily, raising both my eyebrows.

Christian nodded, "Sounds like fun. Do you think we could catch lunch first?" He asked, looking down at me.

I never really noticed how tall Christian was. He was at-least 6'4 and I was merely 5'6. The way he dressed made him look taller and stronger. His biceps were nearly bursting through his shirt.

I looked down at my gold watch on my wrist, it was only 1:00, "Sure, I think I can fit you in."

"Great, I can't wait." The elevator doors opened and I stepped out but Christian stayed on.

"Meet me say Panera, at 2:30?" He asked.

I nodded, "I'll see you then." I walked backwards as I spoke.