Cheesin

(Cover photo is Niyah)

Yo. I'm Niyah Zuray Godson. I'm 17, currently in my sophomore year at high school. Oh, and I'm a stripper. I know y'all prolly like "Oh she a hoe!" But naw . I ain't no hoe. I don't fuck customers. I only dance for them niggas. Look, don't touch. Moving on from my background, let's get into this damn shit.
January 2, 5:50
I reached over and clawed at my alarm. It was blasting the song cheerleader. I rolled over and sat up. "Damn". I said.
I dragged myself into the bathroom and showered. I straightened my hair, and applied my make-up. I kissed my lil brother on the forehead and trudged down the stairs. "Good morning baby girl!" My dad said, hugging all up on my momma from behind. " Good morning baby!" My mother said. "Mornin y'all" I said, grinning at their happiness. I hugged my dad and kissed my moms on the cheek and I booked it out the door.
As I arrived to school I saw some commotion outside.
             "Get the fuck out my face before I shoot yo ass you dumb bitch" Some tall brown skin boy said to some dusty hoe.
          "Shoot me you bitch ass nigga! I'm fucking pregnant and you want me to keep it? Hell no. Fuck you! I'm getting rid of this worthless parasite!" She said slapping him. She spat on his shoes and sped of in her car. The boy collapsed on the ground and held his head in his hands.

                     Jerome:
I fell to the ground and began crying. I know. Y'all think I'm a pussy nigga. But she's about to go kill my child, and I have absolutely no say in this situation! Fuckin slut. This is why I don't fuck wit the dusty hoes at this fuckin school. I felt someone tap me, and I immediately recoiled back, ready to fuck a bitch up.
I looked up and saw the most beautiful girl that I have ever seen in my entire 18 years. I've fucked a lot of bitches in my time, and they've been hella pretty but this girl is somethin else. "I know I'm hella gorg but you don't need to stare at me like that..." She said, laughin. Her body was amazing. Her ass was phat, her tittes was big, and her hips. Holy shit. I'm gettin hard just from lookin at her. Her hips go in and come out perfectly. "Oh-uh sorry". I said.  "She threw yo phone. Here" she said passing me my iPhone. She turned around and went in.

                     Niyah:
Damn. He was fine. But he fucks wit hoes and I ain't no hoe. I opened my locker and I felt a hand slap my ass. I turn around and swing. "FUCK!" I hear as my fist make contact with somethin hard. "OMG RJ IM SO SORRY" I scream as I realized I punched my best guy friend in the nose. I grab his head and drag him into the girls bathroom. "Get me outta here! The fuck you punching me in the face for?!" He said sounding mad. I grabbed a napkin and held his nose together. "Awe best friend I'm sorry!" I kissed him on the forehead. He grabbed my face and kissed me on the lips. "RJ!" I said slapping him. He's always wanted to fuck me but I don't like him like that. I grabbed him by the collar and pulled him out of the bathroom. RJ has a really annoying girlfriend who thinks I want her man. Speaking of the devil
"BITCH WHY THE FUCK YOU COMIN OUT THE BATHROOM WITH MY BOYFRIEND?!" She says shoving me. "Don't touch me". I warn her. She shoves me again.  "Whatchu gone do bitch?" I swing and hit her so hard, that she drops to the floor and skids into a locker. She cries out, holding her eye. She storms after me and tackles me. I start punchin and hitten her everywhere and she tries to grab my hair. Hell no. Nobody fucks wit my all natural hair.  I stand up and grab her by her arm and fling her away from me. RJ runs  and keeps me from choking her. "See bitch? Next time imma  choke yo stupid ass!" I push RJ offa me and I storm outta there. Nobody even broke us up. Even the teachers knew ladishas stupid ass had it coming. I jump in my car and I see RJ running up to me. "NIYAH WAIT" he yells. "What?" I say, spitting fire at him. He backs up, and looks hurt. "Well fuck you then you dumb bitch. I came here to be nice but since you wanna be rude, go ahead and go fuck some nigga from your job you slut." He says. My eyes instantly water, and he sees what he's said really stung. He grabs my door and tries to apologize. I slam my door shut and speed away. Fuck him. Fuck everybody. Ion need em.