Careless driving

Okay. This is a strong subject for me that most people don't even care about, but I do. Rescuing the environment. All the pollution going into the air, & what's causing it most is humans. Humans and there needs. But mostly it's the cars that's putting all the pollution in the atmosphere. People create cars that run on water, but you have car companies coming to their house promising them that they will give them billions and billions of dollars for that one car so that the person won't be able to put there water-powered cars on the market and make billions of dollars. And it's hard to not accept that offer, but if you think about it, you'd make even money by putting these water-powered cars on the market than you would by selling it to a well known car company. And the talk about creating and growing crops to produce biodiesel, to power cars with, is a bad idea. Cause you can't just power a car on biodiesel, you also need electricity. And plus, whatever plant your growing for the biodiesel, the cost would go up. Say if your growing corn for biodiesel, the cost for corn in the stores would go up because of the government buying the corn for making biodiesel. If only there was a person out there that was smart enough to make a water-powered car, & say no to billions of dollars offered by the car company's for that one car. If only they would think about making even more billions of dollars by putting there water-powered car on the market.