Prologue

(Now playing: If You Do- GOT7)

"Yam... I have something to tell you. Promise me you wont cry or hate me after this."

Kinakabahan ako. I feel like something is wrong... Something is different.

"Yeah... anything Yam. Promise."

I dont like this feeling. Something is off. This is dangerous. I-i... can't promise such things.

"Yam... I love you... always remember that. I love you so much that I cant let you go. That I cant live without you."

Tears are gathering.... I want to cry. I'm so Touched by what he said.

"I love..."

I was about to tell him I love him too when he cut me off.

"Promise me Yam... stay strong. Always smile. And dont forget me no matter what happens."

Why is he telling me this? I dont understand him. He loves me yet he is telling me this. What is wrong?

"Yam... tell me what's going on please."

He shook his head and kissed me on my forehead.

"I love you....Forever and Always. Remember that Yam okay? I love you."

Tears are falling from his eyes. I'm also crying too. Please tell me.... what's wrong? Tell me. I'll try and understand.

"Yam..."

He cobered my mouth with his finger.

"Shhhh.... I love you."

I closed my eyes and let the tears flow.

"Yam... look at me. Promise me Yam... you'll stay happy. I love you."

He keeps telling me he loves me. What is wrong?! Get straight to the point!!

"Yam.... I love you. Goodbye."

What do you mean goodbye?!

"I'm breaking up with you."

.......

"What the hell?! You tell me you love me then you break up with me. Yam!! What's wrong?! Tell me!! We can get past the problem if we have trust!! Yam!! You said you cant live without me then why are you leaving me?! You promised!! You promised we'd be together till the very end!! Yam!!! You promised!!!"

What is wrong with him?! Tears are falling from my eyes... my voice is cracking. He is forcing me to let go. His words are cold like ice.

"Yam... I'm sorry. I love you yes. But I need to let you go."

What is wrong?! Did I do something that turned him off?!

"Yam!!!! Dont leave me please!! I love you!!!"

I'm still not letting go no matter how hard you try and force me. Even if you kill me. I'm not letting go.

"I'm sorry..."

He finally got free from my hug... he looked at me with his brown eyes that were saying "Im sorry. Forgive me." But how can I forgive him when he didnt tell me the reason why? In the end... I sat on the floor calling out to him. He turned to look at me again. He smiled... weakly. And said the words that broke my heart into pieces.

"Goodbye........ Mina."