1.

Sammy♡:hey beautiful, wanna drive around and go absolutely no where with me tonight?
Me:of  course! I have to leave quietly so my dad doesn't know.
Sammy♡: I will park near the stopsign 4 houses down.
Me: I will be there in 2 minutes tops.

I put my phone down and opened my bedroom door slowly,
Peeking into the living room to see if my dad was still sleeping, yup, he was. So I opened my window, not as stealthy as I thought, my dad began to walk into my room, I heard the footsteps get closer. I quickly climbed out of my window and ran as fast as I could to sam's car.

I opene the door and smiled, I gave sam a peck on the cheek before I seen in the rear view mirror that my dad was running towards the car.

I screamed "DRIVE NOW MY DAD IS COMING".

Sammy floored the wheel and held my hand while the other on the steering wheel.

About 10 minutes of driving, we stopped at a Walmart and we grabbed some stuff

-soda
-chips
-candy
-blankets
-flashlights
-junk food in general

We checked out and grabbed our bags.
We held hands an sam stare at me and said "you're so beautiful (Y/N)".

I gave him a cheeky smile and said "you're not so bad yourself Mr.wilk". I giggled.

He blushed while we hopped back into the car.

He drove and drove.

I broke the silence and said "where exactly are we going? ".

Sam grinned, "it's a surprise", he replied.

I just sat there and enjoyed the ride in the meantime before I fell asleep.

And in that moment when I woke up, I wished I didn't.

I was in the passenger's seat, still strapped in with my seatbelt. I looked around to see we were at our favorite spot to go, on the park next to the beach.

My heart died.

My dad was throwing punches at sammy, sammy was just yelling back "I DON'T CARE, I LOVE (Y/N)".

I unbuckled my seatbelt and ran out of the car towards my dad, I pushed him and screamed "I HATE YOU,YOU KNOW I LOVE SAM AND YOUR A IGNORANT DOUCHE ABOUT IT".

My dad stopped.

He grabbed my wrist tightly, surely to leave a bruise. He tried to pull me away from Sam. I hesitated and jumped back into Sam's arms, I cried as he held me tightly not letting go.

My dad had then changed my life forever.

He spit in Sam's face and his bright eyes turned dark,  he stared straight into my eyes and sneered "if you love him so much go enjoy the bastard".

"I will, he actually loves me". I spat back.

I took sammy's weak hand in mine while I went behind the wheel, driving back to his apartment.

I unlocked the door, still holding his hand, I led him to the bathroom and I grabbed the first aid kit and he sat on the counter while I leaned against him.

I began to sob.
"This is all my fault,  I hate seeing you hurt baby" I barely managed to speak.

Sam kissed my cheek, staring deeply and sorry into my eyes he said "I would do it all over again for you baby girl".

I smiled and took a cotton ball and peroxide and dabbed the cuts on his cheeks and I just rubbed ointment on them, I put a bandaid on the deeper cut so it doesn't get infected.

"I love you (y/n)"
"Not possible, I love you more"
"No I love you more"
"Dont make me argue w you about this bc I love you more".

God I love sammy.

He changed into his pajamas and I changed into a pair of leggings and a graphic tee sam bought from Pacsun. We turned on the TV and got cozy under his comforter and watched "Friends" until we fell asleep.