Characters / Plot / Note

Characters:

Kyie (Female) - Kyie is an emo girl that's also suicidal. She lives alone because her parents are in jail and she has no other family. Kyie has black hair with dark purple, sky blue, and lime green streaks. She is really pale and has natural white and black eyes. (White with black lines going through it)

Yami (Female) - Yami is the most popular girl in school and is quite mean. She is extremely mean but no one dares talk back to her. Yami has golden hair and emerald eyes with tanned skin.

Mike (Male) - Mike is the most popular guy in school and is also dating Yami. He is really stupid and mean. Mike has light brown hair and dark blue eyes with tan skin.

Plot: Yami and Mike have been bullying Kyie since kindergarten and Kyie doesn't think she can take it anymore. All Kyie wants to do is end the pain and make it all go away. She doesn't want to die but she wants the pain to go away. It is now senior year at Mooreshire High and Yami is at her best of being mean.

Note: This story is something I've been wanting to do. I think it will help me and others get over their inner demons by realizing that there are others like you. Kyie is actually based on someone by the way. You can leave comments on who you think it is if you'd like. I hope this helps at least one person, if it does this will all be worth it. This story is also done by each day of Kyie's life, each chapter is one day of her life.