One Direction Dirty Imagine

"Harry, Come watch this movie with me." You yell from downstairs. You hear him coming down stairs, "Which movie babe?" "I was thinking we should watch Ted?" "Fine by me" Harry replies. We started watching the movie, we were cuddling and holding hands. The movie is over, and we are sitting on the couch still holding hands. "Hilarious movie" Harry said. "Babe, I love you." I say out of no where. Harry replies "I love you more sweetie!" I am a virgin, but lately I have been thinking about Harry, I think he is the one, I love him a lot, and I think tonight it the perfect night to loss my virginity. "Harry, I think your the one, and I think I'm ready" I say. "Are you sure Babe?" "I'm sure Harry!" "Okay let go to your room." We walk upstairs and down the hallway all the way to the last room. "I want this to be special since its my first time" I say. Harry says "Don't worry babe, this will be special!" There was a few seconds of silence, before Harry asked if I wanted him to use a condom. I say "Yes, because I'm only 16." "Then hold on I will go get one." When he comes back I'm laying on the bed, I say "I'm ready babe!" Harry replies "Me to!" We start my kissing, slowly and passionately. He then starts kissing my neck, giving me love bits. He takes of my shirt and shorts, so that I'm in my purple and pink lace bra, and matching thongs. He kisses my neck, then moved to kissing my boobs, sucking on my nipples, and giving me a motorboat. "I'm so hard babe!" Harry says. "That means it my turn" I say. I flip him over so he is on bottom, I take off his shirt and give him love bites. I was trying to take of his pants, but I was struggling, he noticed it, so he helped me. He was left in his boxers, and me in my bra and thongs. I kiss all the way down his neck, move to his nice tone abs, I get lower and lower till I'm at his boxer line, I then pulls off his boxers played with his dick for a little bit, he moans "Babe stop teasing me" I say "fine" I put his dick in my mouth an start sucking on it, he's moaning my name "Meeeeeegaaaaannn!" "Uuhhhh" "This is awesome" "uh uh uh uhhhh" "I'm gunna cumm babe" " Hold it for a little longer babe" He does what he was told, I suck harder and faster. He cums, I lick his dick clean, and say "Your turn sexy" He flips me over so I'm on the bottom, he unhooks my bra and sucks on my nipple for awhile "Stop teasing me" I demanded. He did as I said, he took my tongs off with his teeth, and soon after that, he is eating me out, I moan his name "Uhh Harry that's good!!" His dick is hard and long as fuck, I looked at it and say "I want that dick inside of me now!" He does as I told him, he grabs his dick and put it to my entrance, he looks at me and say "You ready for this babe" I moaned "YES!" He goes right in, I scream in pain, he looks at me with a worried expression, I say "just let me get use to your size" I soon say "NOW!" He starts thrusting hard and fast. I scream "mmmm Harry" "Yes" "Harder. Faster" he does it. He is thrusting very very hard at this point, soon I say "Babe, I'm going to cum", he says "Hold it please baby" I do what he says, for about another minute, he say "Okay on 3" "1... 2... 3..." You both cum, which fills us both up, he takes his 10' inch dick out of me and lays beside me, we both say at the same time, "Round two, tomorrow night?" We both agree, and soon fall asleep in each others arms.