New beginning

I walked, still half asleep, down the walkway. Eh? Want was the soft thing that I bumped into.... WAIT, IS THAT YUU? "Yuu! Why are you here?" I asked. "Etto... the hiragi family asked me to meet them...and I just found out that you and shinoa were both from the hiragi family too! It was so shocking!" He said. I chuckled and said, "Be careful. The people from the Hiragi family are scary....do you want me to go with you?" I asked with worry. "It's ok!" He patted me on my head as I blushed.

             Suddenly, I heard a voice. "I'm sorry Hiragi sama" the unfamiliar voice said as I felt my conciousness being taken away from me. When I woke up, I was tied on to a chair with my hands tied and mouth covered. I heard another voice... Kureto? "Now you'll tell us the truth" I saw light as the wall in front of me was lifted up. "HIKARI! KIMIZUKI! YOICHI!" Yuu shouted and asked, glaring, "What are you doing to them?" "Now you better answer truthfully, or you know what's going to happen to them...so...." Kureto started asking him a few questions, and Yuu mostly said he didn't know. "Do it." I felt numb as they (did what they did in the anime 😂) me. "STOP!" Yuu shouted. After a few minutes of questioning and answering, Kureto finally let us go.

                  "Hikari...yoichi....kimizuki....are you guys alright?" Yuu asked. "I'm alright....but I don't know about these two..." I said. "Ah! Yuu!" Shinoa said. "Hikari, kimizuki and yoichi too!" Mitsuba said. "What happened?" They asked as yuu explained everythinf that happened with hatred.

-next day-

Shinoa and mitsuba decided to teach Yuu and Kimizuki how to use their cursed gear at the maximum. "Everyone! There are enemies close to here! 3...4...5...shoot down my enemies! Gekkoin! Let's protect everyone!" Yoichi said as he shot them down. All of us stared at him with awe. "You guys thought him how to use it before us?!" He shouted. "He thought himself" Shinoa said nonchalantly as Yuu smirked. "Sword...drink my blood" he said as his eyes turned red. We got very worried that he would go berserk but unexpectedly, he fainted. "Everyone! Hold him down!" Shinoa ordered. We held him down as he screamed. Not long after, he woke up. "Did you succeed?" I asked. "Yep" Yuu said with a smile. "I-I'm relieved...." I said as I suddenly blacked out.....