One Shot:Wish Bone

Everything was perfect. Your eyes, your lips, your nose, your face,your smile and Most of all YOU.Memories flows down. Those times that we laughed, over slightest thing. Cried over a nuisance love war. Cuddled under the moonlight till sunrise. And most of all share those kisses that makes my world spun.

As a matter of fact the reality that can hurt me the most is everything happened before.I am left behind, I can't move on until now. It's fuckin' 4 years already.. But here I am wandering if I can travel back in time. Wishing upon the wish bone.

4 years ago...

We went to our favorite cafe. It's our favorite hang out area coz that place is so memorable...

The place where we study together back in our college years during our free time.Basically your the only one whose studying because I'm busy staring at you.
And if you will caught me on act! Your gonna pinch my nose until it turns like a tomato red one and laugh.Oh those laugh that makes me fall in love..

When we graduated your the batch Summa Cum Laude.And in your speech
"To the girl,who accompany me all through out this year. During the highest part in my life and even in my precarious state. THANK YOU there is no word that can describe how greatful I am to have you. And to my fellow graduates please let me express my love to this girl whom I truly love from the very beginning. I love you Star your the star who lighten my rayless heart!Sounds so corny, yes Star I loved you from the start."

And after that event we ended up celebrating our graduation day/official in a relationship day! The day that I've been waiting for. And I really do agree that true love worth the wait

" HEY!"-you snapped me out from my reminiscencing moment.

"Yes?Why are we here? Hmmm did I forget our anniversary?"I asked

"NOPE! It's March 8. We are still in February." You replied with a smile.
But that smile, it's not that genuine smile.It is a smile that is full of sadness.Why did you hide it?

"Do you have a problem? Ohh scratched that DO WE HAVE A PROBLEM?"I asked out of curiosity.

"YES" You answered without even looking at me. "He will be going to take all the stocks of my brother and transfer it to me. He will resign." You continued to talk without even glancing at me. Your just looking at the wish bone. I guess.

And after that day, I decided to freed you not because I'm not happy anymore nor I didn't love you. And as much as I wat to hold your hands forever . We are just not meant together.

The last thing I know you called me to meet you up. Same place,same time,

"Hey my Star I brought you a wishbone"you talked while holding that thing. Your eyes is full of hope. Your overpowering lips.

"Let's make a wish?"you continue."The one who will get the longest bone will be granted by a wish" Both of us hold unto it. Your in the right part.While I'm in the left..

Yes I left you.And I'm not worthy of your love. It's not the same place anymore.

"Mommy can I meyk a wish?"

"Sure baby Denz."

"Chingkyo mom!"

Yes, He is your son. And he is 4 already. The reason why I can't move on.

Baby denz wish:
"I wish daddy is here. So that mommy will be happy."

©25girlslove
I hope you like my first one shot story. Don't mind the wrong grammings.. hahahaa xD lovelots and vote for it..