A Hogwarts Love Story

Nikki's P.O.V 

"Nikki!

"Coming Daddy." My name is Nikki Snape I am being transferred from wizard homeschool to Hogwarts Witchcraft and Wizardry. Before you ask, yes I am Severus Snape's daughter. I am exactly what you would expect Snape's daughter to be rude, obnoxious, and very self -centered. But I also stick up for my friends.

"Nikki! You're going to be late for the train!" Daddy yelled. Running down the stairs I tripped and fell all of my bags fell on top of me.

"Oomph!"

"Nikki quit being so clumsy." Said father trying to maintain his monotone voice without laughing. He picked up my bags and helped me up.

"Your right Daddy I really hope I won't be an embarrassment to you at the great Hogwarts." I said sarcastically and rolled my eyes. He rolled his to.

"You could never be an embarrassment to me." He said.

"Well let's get going Daddy."

"Nikki." He said in a warning voice.

"Sorry. Professor Snape."

"That's better now go get your Broom." I have the latest broom model. I didn't care to remember the name of.

* This is my first book on Wattpad so it might seem terrible. Also I want to thank @lilybird10 for being co writers. I would love to here your comments.*

Kennedy's P.O.V 

"Oliver!!! Get up you LAZY BUM!!!" I yelled.

"Five more months dad." He mumbled. I was dumbfounded.

"Dad???!!!! Dad???!!!!"I yelled. I also hit him with a pillow. He jumped up like he had just had a bucket of ice,cold water dumped on him.

"Kennedy, I am so sorry!!" He went on and on saying sorry but I just walked out. He acted like he was scared of me even though he knew I would never strike him. Even if I did he could beat me in a second. You see my brother is Oliver Wood. Yes the Oliver Wood as in caption of the Gryfinndor Quidditch Team. As I was eating mom and dad came in."Are you excited to go back to school Honey?" Dad asked.

"Yes dad."I said in an annoyed voice even though I know he was just trying to make sure I'm happy. "How many times are we going to go over this?"

"Sorry pumpkin your dad just wants to makes sure your happy." Mom said.

"I know Mom."

"Well we should get going if you don't want to be late for the train."Dad said. "Oliver!!"

*Sorry this was so sort I just want to get to everybody's point of view. Don't forget to comment! Another thanks for @ for being co writers.*

Allyson's P.O.V