New Beginnings.

They sprinted out of the bank and into the car, clutching the bag of money tightly. Lauren hopped into the driver seat as Camila recklessly fell into the passenger side of the car. Gripping the steering wheel tightly, Lauren sped off before any police could follow them.

A grin spread across Camila's face and she leaned back into her seat. "You heard the things they're saying about us?" She reached into the back seat of the car and grabbed a newspaper before reading out loud, "Bank Robbers, Lauren Jauregui and Camila Cabello still wanted." Camila smiled and looked at Lauren, "We're famous, Laur."

Lauren smiled softly and kept her eyes on the road, she was having a bad feeling about this part of town. "Listen, here's another one." Camila said before reading the tittle of another newspaper, "Notorious killers Jauregui and Cabello kidnap another police officer."

Lauren groaned,"They're still stuck on that killing thing?" Camila nodded and read another news paper titled, "Cold hearted killers, Lauren and Camila murder another innocent bystander."

Lauren grabbed Camila's hand, "It's literally me and you against the world, Camz." Camila nodded and kissed Lauren's cheek. "You and me against the world, baby." Camila whispered.

Something told Lauren to turn around. Something told her that taking this route was a bad idea. She bit her lip nervously and gripped Camila's hand tightly. "I love you, Camila."

Camila smiled and held Lauren's hand just as tightly, "I love you too, Laur." Lauren looked at Camila and took in her beauty. She took in her beautiful brown eyes and long dark hair. Her soft facial features and plump, kissable lips.

Lauren turned back to the road and took and deep breath. She drove slowly down the road, taking in the scenery and everything around her. It was a nice day out. The sun shone brightly and the sky was clear.

Before Lauren and Camila could realize what was happening gun shots rang through their ears and they were suddenly faced with darkness.

Lauren Jauregui has led a life of crime all her life. Even as a kid she would steal. Everyone in town knew who she was. She'd been in jail only twice in her life. It was always hard to catch her since shed cover her crimes up well.

Camila Cabello lived a quiet life. She worked at a small restaurant in town as a waitress read on her free time. Her family had money. A lot of money. She didn't exactly need to work, but she wanted to be independent. She she wanted excitement to her life and she got it.

Lauren and Camila robbed banks, stores, houses, bars, anything and boy were they famous for it. It was the 1930's and two women robbing banks wasn't exactly common. Their names were seen all over newspapers. They were said to be killers. 'Cold blooded killers' to be specific and they were wanted. Dead.

There was more to their story, though. A lot more. They weren't good people, but they weren't necessarily bad ones either. They were Lauren and Camila and that's it. Not 'Cold blooded killers', not 'Notorious bank robbers', or anything else the newspaper articles labeled them as.

This is who they were. This is their story.