A Father's Promise.

Daniel is 14 years old soccer player from Chicago. She plays well in their team making her an asset to them. Her dad is a soldier fighting for the country with pride and honor. He is so supportive to her and never miss a chance to see her girl play whenever there is a tournament.

Then come a time that his dad called by their head to be part of the soldiers that will face the terrorist from Georgia. He promised to come back and attend Daniel's tournament and whatever will happen, he said to her to never give up and do well with or without him. 

2 months after the battle is over but his father didn't come back. Speculations says that he maybe captured and killed by the terrorist. Daniel's spirit loses its drive and didn't want to continue the tournament that will be happen at the coming day the sad news came.

That night, she dream about his father and He wished her luck and encourage him to continue her passion. So, Daniel made it and even teary-eyed she continue to play for her school. They Won!

After the game, they celebrated their victory but Daniel still looks sad and dread. When suddenly, a familiar voice she didnt heared along time ago shouted her name..."Baby, Congratulations!"

She was so surprised. Her Father is alive and came back at time for her win. He luckily run out from captivity and directly went to her tournament to fulfill his promise. They hugged and kissed each other and tears from the audiences are seen from the whole area seeing the daughter and father love for each other.