prologue

Character's

Amy her parents died in a car wreck on a skiing trip she lived with her grand mother until she was 16 at which point she ran away finding Dylan who brought her out of a fit of paranoia and insanity since then she has thought of Dillon as her only grip on society the small amount of leverage keeping her from going over the edge.

Bonny Small Town girl thinks she's hideous but she's actualy beautiful. Which makes her modest friendly and reliable with a sunny disposition very trusting but also Lonely and seaking attention with an ability that she tells no one because it makes her sound crazy.

Chapter one
A strange dreem

The creature shook its head billowing smoke and ash into the dark moonless midnight sky. The creature had slumbered for century's and was ready to feed once again. When the dust settled there stood a monster. It was much taller than man had beady golden eyes, claws and teeth sharp as daggers. The Earth seemingly quivered, terrified of the monstrosity it had created. The beast used its powerful legs to launch itself into the sky. Breathing fire and burning everything in its path.
I heard my friend Amy yelling at me as I slept unaware of the danger heading our way, "Dylan, Dylan, DYLAN! Wake up!" Her voice was frantic and panicky. I jumped up in a blind flurry wondering what had spooked her so badly. I  collected myself as she began explaining the trouble we where in and rushed me to hurry. I studied her face as she told me everything her hazel eyes that glinted in the faint light, her blood red hair shining like the sun despite the lack of light, and her face that told me something was terribly wrong....

Chapter 1 1/2
The generals peril

"General! General!" Sargent Peters shouted, his voice frantic "What?" Was the only response from General Dallas. "Something has happened in Dublin, that We cannot explain!" Peters replied practically shouting "Calm down, calm down," Dallas told him. He noticed for the first time the crumpled paper peeters was holding. "Let me see that,"Said Dallas. Peters handed him the document letting him read over it when he saw the damage he fell back landing in his chair. He ran his hand through his gray, thinning hair. "30 years of government affairs and I have never seen anything like this before. Does anyone know what caused it?" "No, we asked every one but so far nothing but crazed reports of a flying beast people say that they witnessed a dragon of sorts,but that can't be right can it?" Peters asked him. "I don't know Peters I don't know, but for now just get back to work. I want you to keep this as secret as possible until I figure it out." He grumbled, frustrated not even knowing where to start.

That's all 4 now more coming soon