Ashley

Aghh today is monday.

I wake up at 7:30 am to get ready for school and I'm really tired.

I get out of bed and go to the bathroom. While I'm taking a shower I listen to music.

I get out of the shower when I'm done and I go to my closet to choose my outfit. I normaly don't take too much time to choose what I'm going to wear, I take the first clothes I see, put them on and leave. (she chose what's in the picture)

Then I dry my hair and I put makeup on after that I go downstairs to get breakfast.

-Goodmorning mom
-Hey Ashley
-Where's dad?
-He went to a bussines trip this morning.
-Again?
-Yeah so while your dad it's not here I don't want you to go out so much ok?
-Why not?
-Because I want to spend some time with my daughter.
-Since when do you care?
-I always care about you.
-Well act like it. Goodbye I'm gonna be late for school.

After that I grab and apple and leave the kitchen to get my backpack and my carkeys.

I know it's not ok to talk to my mom in that way but she has always treated me like shit so she doesn't have to expect something good from me.

And my dad is never home so I have nothing to say about him. Just that he works a lot and that's good because he earns a lot of money but I'm not saying I'm a whimsical person.

I actually don't care about how much clothes do I have and if they are branded or not, I don't care about how many pair of shoes do I have or how much makeup do I have. I'm content with what I have eventhough my dad always buys me expensive stuff and he always wants me to have the best.

I drive all the way to school and park in the same place as everyday.

-Hey Ashley.- Sophie, my bestfriend gets closer to me.
-Hi babe.- I say while I hug her.- How was your "perfect" Saturday?- I ask her smiling.
-Ooh shut the fuck up! It was horrible. Imagine your whole Saturday with your mom and stepfather kissing all the freaking day.- She says with a disgusted face.
-Sounds bad.- I say making fun of her face.
-Well too much about me, did your mom let you go to this friday's party?
-I didn't ask her.
-Why not?
-Because if she says no I'm going anyways and she told me I have to be with her because my dad it's not home again.
-Since when does she care?
-I asked her the same.
-But you HAVE to go.
-I will.

We walk to our lockers that are close.
We have been bestfriends since we were like 7. We are like sisters and I love her. She' my bitch.

-Hello Slut.- Says Brandon putting his arm around me.
-Hey Asshole.-I say smiling at him.

Brandon is a very good friend. We liked each other when we were 13 and he was my first kiss. But we both moved on and now we are like bestfriends. I accept that we have kiss now, we are like friends with benefits but we just make out, no more.

-How are you girls?-He says looking at Sophie.
-We are good.-I say getting his arm off me.-Where were you last friday?
-I was grounded so I couldn't go out.
-Since when that stops you?
-I wasn't in the mood actually.
-Why not?
-I'm tired of doing the same every friday. Go to parties.
-What do you wanna do then?-Sophie asked.
-I want to go to a bar or something like that. Fuck women not girls.
-You are disgusting and we can't get in bars wothout and ID.
-I know someone that can make us fake IDs.
-Are you crazy?-Sophie says denying.
-A little bit.-He answers.
-We can go to jail of we do that.-I say.
-Come on! It will be awesome. Please.
-Okay. I'm in.-I say doubting. He hugs me and then we both look at Sophie.
-I know I will regret this but okay let's do it.-She finally agrees.