What is #StopSlutShaming?

ADMIN TEAM:
Guen @veauner
Mariah: @hurtintsouls
Ely: @elyqis
Nymph: @princessnymphadora
Aliza @Doggie234
Eden @madeofchaneI
Tic @tictacattack
Aurora @humblebeez96

-

What is slut-shaming?

The action or fact of stigmatizing a woman for engaging in behavior judged to be promiscuous or sexually provocative.

Slut shaming is an act of bullying, and can vary from negative side comments to abuse, all because of the way a girl may dress, act or do.

What is #StopSlutShaming?

This campaign, #StopSlutShaming, was established to raise awareness of slut-shaming and help stop it. Slut-shaming transpires everywhere and every day, even if one conducts such actions unintentionally. It is a fundamental subject for people worldwide to be educated and aware about, and it is our upmost goal to increase awareness. We hope you can aid us in this journey of ours of prevention, equality and liberty.

-

How can I join and help?

Easy. To join and aid in this journey of ours, you must simply do the following:

- Include the hashtag #stopslutshaming to your profile bio if you support this campaign.

- If you have a story that deals with any type of slut shaming, or relates to any form of sexual shaming in general (slut-shaming can occur even if the term 'slut' itself is not used), tag #stopslutshaming in your book tags so we are able to find you or even better, attach this sticker to the story cover:

http://i.imgur.com/5tbYhwV.png

There is no expiry date for this campaign so there is no need to rush and you can plan as long as you possibly want and need. Every single story that fall under the #StopSlutShaming (#SSS) criteria are all very much valued and will most definitely be checked out and read by the #SSS team.

Thank you so much again for your support and none of this could've happened without you.

We love you and we can't wait to read your story. Let's start this thing!

Is there more information about slut-shaming?

Yes! The next fee chapters of this book goes into more detail about slut-shaming!