Episode 1

I do not own the music videos in any of the Episodes, for they belong to the Tales From the Borderlands Game 

Dust fluttered onto everything in sight such as people's faces, hair, even clothing. The planet was just filled with it. A single figure pushed through the dust storm, all the power was off in the poor town and no one had the courage to go into the bad conditions outside. The generator was outside the gates so bandits could easily be tinkering with it. This town was a easy hit for bandits. It had low morale because of the many Hyperion attacks on this town because of the surrounding bandit camps. Babes cried out for their parents was the only sound in the darkness and dusty town. Along with frequent moonshots and the sound of bandits whooping in the night.

Some nights it even got as bad as the sound of metal blades piercing the skin was the only sound to be heard in the quiet nights of invasions. But this one figure had enough of these dark nights. And lastly, it had enough of these bandits. In one of the pockets in it's jacket a pistol was peeking out enough that it had a danger of falling. The only way for the figure to understand that she was close to the generator was the quiet sound of beeping and the occasional light shining every five seconds. She had one hand in front of her face and another on her hat. That hat was the only item she had gotten with her sisters before she left to help out around Pandora. She hoped Fiona and Sasha were fine and weren't wasting their lives away with their con artist ways. Her hand felt the metal curving of the generator and slowly got out a flash light from her other pocket and helped herself add another battery to the generator. Slowly it made from odd sounds and the suddenly started to light up brightly. The sound of an electric buzzing came from inside the fencing around the town and lights could be seen popping from the inside. 

The young lady's hand traced the wall instead of her face, closing her eyes to avoid the stray dust that would somehow float into her eyes. She kept her mouth shut not wanting to acquire a disease from the dust spores that were everywhere. But she had technically grown up in this town, the dark and dusty nights were somehow home to her. While to her sisters, Hollow Point's darkness of the cave were properly what they were use to.

She felt a opening in the boards of the fences and carefully pushed herself into the little crack and into the town. Not every light was on, but most of them were. The generator didn't have enough power to charge everything. The Catch-A-Ride Station was on along with some building's lights. The lights for the streets were blinking turning off and on. The young woman went into an alley way and knocked rhythmically onto the dead end's metal door.

"Who's there?" a disembodied rough voice called out from inside the door, a pair of grey-green eyes staring out through the little eye door. She smiled at the eyes and answered in a hushed voice." It's Quinn."

A mint green background was behind Quinn and it showed her as she was and the words: Quinn as the Engineer [As the main character] : appeared next to her. Slowly it faded away to the scene that was just present.

The sound of the door being unlocked was the only sound that echoed in the alley way and the door opened to reveal a man with some steam punk looking glasses around his neck, and a long trench coat that went to his ankles. His dirty blonde hair was messed up and he was wearing a crimson colored t-shirt, along with some black pants. Lastly, some black boots to complete the dark outfit. He smirked and cleared his throat." Didn't think you were going to make it back in one piece." He joked, stepping aside to let her in. She rolled her eyes and walked on in, not flinching at the loud sound of the door slamming behind her. The dirty blonde haired man put a hand on Quinn's shoulder to stop her from continuing towards the base." Quick question, not doubting you or anything, but did you turn the generator on full power?" He asked, a doubtful look hundred percent on his face.