The nerdiest boy in school is the world's hottest and most powerful vampire Chapter 4

Since I'm not getting the votes and comments I want I'll make a wager with you guys. For ever 10 votes or comments I get on chapter 4, I will add ONE page to chapter 5. You will have 3 days starting the moment I upload this chapter.

For those who didn't reread chapter one I advise you do because in this chap. I talk about some of the stuff that I added in ch. 1.

Anyways enjoy this chapter.

Chris POV

F***! Acting like a human is very tiring! Especially acting as a nerd just so I wouldn't get any extra attention. I can't wait till school lets out so I can go and find Veronica. She had beautifully tanned skin that made me want to touch her. Her long hair made me want to tugged on it during a make-out session. And her mesmerizing green eyes that you could get lost in.

'Snap out of it man! You can't fall for a human!' I scolded at myself. If anyone ever found out I was secretly acting like I hate humans when I actually like only certain ones, I could probably be overthrown! Best to keep this a secret from anyone for the moment.

Sh**! I forgot to erase her memories! Now she knows that I am a vampire!

I really have to find her now or it could come back and bite me in the a**. I was so much in thought that I ran into someone.

I glanced down to see a frail human girl picking up her things. 'Why does this girl's scent smell familiar?' I thought curiously. I quickly pushed the thought away when I sensed someone else was in the hall. I looked to see Fred.

I was wondering why he was here in the halls while class had already started with a girl before I got a look at who the girl was.

Veronica POV

I looked up and saw Christopher staring at me shocked. Ding! Ding! Ding! my mental alarm was going signaling the danger I was in. I started gawking at Chris. He looked hot! His eyes and hair were the same but if he took off the glasses he would a heck of a lot better than he does now. I examined his physique. It was a little buff, especially around the arms now that I look closely.

"Ahem" someone said slightly annoyed. I reluctantly stopped gaping at Chris, closing my mouth. I looked over and saw Fred with his hands across his broad chest looking extremely pissed off.

"Care to explain?" He said looking from me to Chris.

Frederick POV

They were just staring at each other looking as if they just found the love of their lives. When I saw veronica looking at him like that I just immediately started to get mad. Which is something that I need to change fast! I mean after all because of what she is, she could kill me without a second thought...

Veronica POV

I just looked at Fred confused. What did he mean explain? I mean does he know Chris? No, that isn't possible considering that Chris is a very hot nerd while Fred is just a hot jock. I mean in high school language that means that they should not be talking to each other at all!

While thinking all of this Chris decided to snap out of it as well and glanced at Fred with shame? I shook the thought away and listened while Chris tried to explain the situation at hand.

"Well earlier while I was feeding in the janitor's cl-" Chris was rudely interrupted by Fred with his hands waving in the air indicating to him to stop. "I already know you were feeding the closet. I just want to know why and how she still remembers you" Fred growled. I shrieked at how scary his face look when he said that. I looked at both like I was seeing them for the first time. 'WTF were they?'

Before I could figure it out Chris sadly continued "Well you see... I just kinda... forgot to erase... her memories." He had the look of a little kid telling it's parents that they did something really bad. "I KNEW YOU DID!!!" Fred shouted in the loudest voice I had ever heard in my entire life, and that's saying something.

Fred was about to continue before he was interrupted by a loud crashing sound. We all looked to see one of the cheerleaders I had seen with Heather outside this morning was standing there with shock and fear. She had obviously listened in on Frederick's and Christopher's conversation.

I saw the look in her eyes and knew exactly what she was about to do, but before I could warn her, she was pinned wall hanging like a rag doll...

HA! HA! HA! Just got to love the cliffhangers!

Anyway please vote and comment on how the story is and look forward to chapter 5!