Love Letters To Danielle ( Payzer Fanfic )

Terribly Sorry if this book sucks ! I write two other books called: Young and Beautiful (The Story Of My Life) and 10 Hearts. Read ? I would appreciate it if you would comment how you feel about this love story. I feel in love with Payzer from the very begining ! I thought they were absolutly adoreable ! Sooooo.... I decided to write a love stroy about there relationship and how hard it is when it's long distance. My precious Liam gets the adventure of his life in the military, and gets himself in something that he will never be able to get out of. Please Vote !

~ Unicorns_Luv_Harry .Xx

Danielles POV

My Dearest Danielle,

     I know I've been gone a while but don't worry I'm alright. You are on my mind all day everyday, I know you never wanted me to go into the battlefield but if it's to serve my country I would sacrifice my life for your safety.

We've been together for almost five years and when I get back I promise you'll never even notice I'll be gone. Tell me how our dearest Loki is doing ? I hope he's doing just as great as you are Dear. God how I miss you two. It's been too long for me to be without you Babe, I hope I'll never have to do this again after next year. I hope you didn't forget any of our anniversarys... I couldn't stop telling all my mates about how we made four years. It was raining that day but I didn't let anything get in the way of the smile that was on my face, all because of you Beautiful. Harry, Louis, Niall, And Zayn all say Ello to you and Loki. Yes they are right over my shoulder watching me as I write you all these letters. They are quite the charm, it sucks because most of these men I'm fighting with are single and can't talk about relationships because they can barely hold one. I hope we will last forever and ever Danielle. You mean the world to me and if I don't have you then my world is never complete. I have this picture I keep with me no matter where I go. It's of me you and Loki all together that one day at the Ranch. That was by far one of the most amazing days of my life and if I could relive that day over and over again I would.

It's very hard out here. Sometimes we go days without eating, we lose a couple of people a day. Nobody that you know I hope. Well you are the best thing in my life at the time and the only thing that keeps me breathing. (Besides all the noises in the wee hours of the morning) It rains alot and somtimes the rain makes me really sad and depressed so I start to cry but I stop sometimes because I think of you and then I smile and then I know that I'll see you soon. Well I've been out here for almost five months and when it reaches six we all come back home. Yayy ! Well as the sun goes down everyday I walk away from my group and watch the beautiful sunset everyday because it reminds me of you.

I got in trouble a couple of days ago. Its been a while since I've done that but anyways me and the boys blasted music and had a little beer party with the other Mates in other groups and just had a blast. Getting in trouble was the last thing I was thinking of. I just wanted to have some fun. Ya know ? Well it's almost ten over here and I'll be sending this letter to you in a bit but all I want you to know is that I will be comming home soon and you better be ready for the suprise of your life Babe.

As I write you all these letters (Yes ! There are more to come Love ) You gotta keep in mind that I'll be comming back for you everytime I come out here. Well I would absolutly LOVE if you would write me back and tell me somthing that I would love to hear from you. Tell me what you wear at night.. Ya know thats just a little hint Dear. Well I know you're as excited as I am that I'll be comming home August 2nd. I'll be home by my birthday and our anniversary, I'll be getting a little something from you I hope. Well like I said life is good for me as you can tell. I haven't gotten shot or slaughtered yet, that's a first for Liam James Payne right here. well I have to stop here Love my pen is running out of ink and were supposed to get more tomorrow so I'll write your beautiful self tomorrow. I love you.

                                                                       ~ Liam. Xx

******

I had finally gotten the letter from Liam and I couldn't be happier to know that he was alive and not hurt. He just started writing and I think this would be good for us considering that he has never wrote a letter to me when he was out in the battlefield. I wondered why now ? Why all of a sudden ? I didn't stick on that subject for too long I had Loki to take care of. I was thinking of what I was going to write to Liam since he had so much to say I think he deserves something too. He wondered how Loki was so I suppose I could take pictures of Me and Loki and put them in the next letter I write to Liam. I knew it would probably make him cry or at least tear up.

I love Liam so much to ever think of losing him and his striking features. It would kill me inside and out. I couldn't even think of the thought of him being EX-ed out of my life. He was too good to leave, he was too good for any other girl. I had to keep Liam no matter what me or him go through. I hope Liam felt the same but I wouldn't know till August 2nd.