1

Picture: Ciara

"Get out of my room!" I barked chasing my twin brothers out of my room, chase and jace they were 14 and highly annoying. I chased them down the corridor into our living room jumping on chase bringing him down to the white carpet, I twisted his arm putting it between his shoulder blades. He yelped in pain, jace took this chance and ran leaving his twin behind. " what did I tell you maggots about snooping in my room?" I yelled putting more pressure.
"Ouch! Mom!" He called out, I heard pots and pans clattering in the kitchen then her soft footsteps as she walked into the living room. " Ciara get off your brother right this second!" I rolled my eyes and got up, " what did I tell you about tormenting your brothers?" She asked hands placed on her hips and lips pursed.
"Well tell them to stay out of my room!" I rolled my eyes pushing past her to go to the steps jogging up, I know she was following because her nagging kept going.
" I mean come on CC your the eldest and soon to be Luna of a pack someday, you find your mate in less than a week! You need to show some maturity and act your age, your seventeen not seven!" I kept walking to my room closing the door in her face, I got the same lecture all the time but she never got on the boys who was taking over alpha and beta position, when they were old enough.
I hated being the eldest and having all the responsibility, I just wanted to have fun and be young for as long as I can but being a alphas first child has alot of flaws to it like I always have to be proper, always be nice and caring. One slip up can mess up my father's whole image, the people of my pack and the other packs see my father as a leader and as my mom says "these people look up to us and what do you think they'd say if the alpha's first born ran a muck and caused chaos. We would be shamed!" Her voice ranged in my ear. I rember those words fresh like it was yesterday.
I sighed and climbed in bed exhausted and tired. I need my strength to train the pack tommow, being pack warrior is the position I took to show my dad I can be mature and childish at the same time. After time I just started to love it, training a pack was a job I took strictly no fooling just work.