Accidental Amour {Niall Horan Fan Fiction}

• C H A P T E R 1 •

I was with him. Again. 

This time he seemed more real, more alive than he had ever been before.  

He stood facing away from me staring up into the sky. I wonder what he could possibly be thinking. I took a step toward him gently placing my hand on his strong shoulder. He turned to face me taking his hands in mine. They fit together perfectly. My stomach twisted inside with a tinge of want. To be with him, that's all I could ever want. A subtle breeze stirred in the air pushing a strand of hair into my face. He instantly swept it away, his face breaking into a smile.  

His lips parted, "Callie" he said. 

My heart pounded even harder now.  

"Niall." I simply said with a goofy smile. 

His hand softly touched my cheek pulling my face into his. Niall teasingly rubbed his lips over mine and then- 

"BRRRRINGGGG" my alarm clock screeched. 

I silently cursed under my breath. A beautiful dream disturbed.  

"Hey you better get your ass out of bed Callie." Oh my lovely brother. "I'm not letting you miss another day of school!" He shouted into my room. 

"Oh like you've never missed a single day Ryker. I forgot you are the perfect child." I retorted.  

"You know it!!" 

He could be so unbelievably cocky sometimes but hey, most boys are. Nothing you can do about it.  

I glanced around my room. Piles of clothes surrounded every corner of it 

I'm always making fake promises to myself that one day I will finally pick up this room. 

Like that ever happens. 

I rummaged through the clothes in my drawers. I threw on a teal tank and some seriously destroyed white jean shorts, just the way I like them. 

I ran a brush through my long wavy, chestnut brown hair.  

"Ryker were are already running late!!" 

"Sis calm yourself. We still have a whole twenty minutes until the bell." He said with a half smile pulling a shirt over his head. 

I've always been jealous of him.  

Yes, I've always been jealous of my super cocky, handsome older brother. 

A lot of people say we look alike but I never see it. He's the sporty jock with girls always clinging to his limbs.  

I snapped put of my thoughts and rushed out the door after Ryker. I hopped into our white jeep and we rolled out of our driveway.  

One Direction's 'Kiss You' started blaring on the radio. I've never been able to sing. But with the wind rushing through my hair and the music vibrating through my body I felt like I was Beyonce.

• C H A P T E R 2 •

We rolled into a parking spot at the back I the a school. Dark, stormy clouds hung in the sky above my head. I popped in some

headphones and hooked them up to my iPhone. Every girl always talks about how music is literally their everything, but to me its everything and more. A sweet melody blurs away everything in my life that has ever broken me. It makes me feel secure and safe. Nobody has ever been able to make me feel the way like my music does, not even my brother who has protected me all these years.

"Callie, I will be here right after school, ok?" I heard Ryker mumble over 'Demons' by the one and only Imagine Dragons.

"Mhmmm" I said back.