Chapter one: (John's p.o.v.)

The High School of Talented Youth. As I run down the stairs to get to the bus all I feel is nervous. Its my first year in this supposedly prestigious school but I don't feel that talented, I may have some potential but I don't feel talented. I hop on the bus and sit three rows back, my legs didn't stop shaking and all I did was worry, I hope this year is better then lasts, my life in Orlando was a mess so here I am in New York hoping for a better life. I didn't quite calmed down until I got...distracted...this guy entered the bus, he had kinda short hair, dirty blonde I might add, he was short but had a wide back.

Stop it , I thought to myself, I kept staring at him, though he didnt seemed to notice, I stopped once he sat down two rows behind me, gosh I'm so weird.

We arrived at the school, as everybody got out of the bus so did I, trying to blend with the crowd, trying not to be notice but they did notice. Some girls smirked, some guys gave me a look in a "You know your place" kinda way and some girls gave me flirtatious looks and I pretended to be interested.

I headed to the office, which is the only place I've seen of this school, to get my schedule and my locker combination. The principal was here.

"John! How lovely to see you" Came from her, with fake enthusiasms. "I'm guessing your here for your schedule, am I right?"

"Yes, ma'am" I said trying to be polite.

She handed to me the paper with a smile and I quickly got out of there as if I knew where I was going. I searched helplessly for the lockers until I gave up and ask the first guy I saw.

"Excuse me, could you, please, tell me where the lockers are?" I said as I tap his shoulder. Then he turns around, and I realize its him, the guy that...distracted... me on the bus.

He smiles at me a dazzling smile and says: " Well that depends, what is the number of your locker?"

It took me a while to respond for some reason.

"Oh um its um 8" Finally came out of my mouth.

"Then follow me, its literary next to mine"

He turned around, started walking and I followed.