He's An Emo I'm A Prep.

This is my first story, so no hate! But please tell me what you think in the comments c: and if anyone would like, I'd greatly appreciate a trailer (: vote, and enjoy, my lovelies!! xx

----------------

Hi, I'm Willow. Willow Marie Jones.

I'm 16, in high school, and the head cheerleader.

I'm 5'5, I have long dark brown hair, blue-green eyes, a belly button piercing, and I'm really tan.

Today is my first day back to high school since summer, and I'm really nervous. I'm used to seeing my old teachers from last year, and I guess I just miss them.

I get in and out of the shower, and blow dry my hair and tease it up into my hairstyle. (Scene hair). Knowing me, normal cheerleaders/preps/plastics don't have scene hair like me, that's for the emo group.

But I really don't care, because I'm me.

I'm the only cheerleader they'll accept to have scene hair.

I put on some eyeliner and mascara, and turn to my dresser drawers to grab some American Eagle skinny jeans, a white flowy blouse, and black heels. I grab my iPhone and iPod and drop them into my coach bag, grab the keys to my glossy black '68 mustang and head off to Mahogany Grove High School. As I pull in the parking lot, I turn off my music and park in my usual spot - the front.

I get out and begin walking up the sidewalk, when a jock slaps my ass. I turn around to see my ex, Hunter. We broke up because he had been seeing someone while we were going out, and then the next day after I found out he told the entire high school I fucked the entire baseball, football, and basketball team.

I turn around and slap him across the face. "Excuse me, hands off jerk." I say.

"Why would I keeps hands off of my property?" He asks.

His property? What?

"I am not your property, Hunter. I broke up with you last year. Get over me already!" I shout.

He picks me up and starts forcing me to kiss him. I kick and flail around shouting for him to stop, but he doesn't.

Just then, a guy comes over and tips me out of hunters grasp. Wow, he's strong.

He puts me down gently and punches Hunter right in the face, hard too.

"What the fuck was that about? She doesn't like you you jerk, now stay the fuck away from her douche bag or you will regret it!" The mystery guy shouts at the embarrassed Hunter on the ground.

Hunter gets back up and calmly says, "I can get near her if I want, she's too sexy to be left alone..." He smirks at me, then walks away with a bloody nose.

I look over at the mystery guy.

He has shaggy black hair that's scene/emo styled, Light grey-blue eyes, snake bites, black skinny jeans on, dark grey vans, a band tee, and a tongue piercing too.

I walk up to him, and say thanks.

"No problem." He says,and walks away before I can get another word out.

I grab my bag and begin walking towards him, but the bell rang and I went to my first class, History.

I take a seat in the very back of the class, and the teacher starts to speak.

"Goodmorning class, my name is Mrs. Grenshaw. This is going to be a great year! I can already tell-" she gets interrupted by a guy walking into class.. Wait! It's the emo!

"You're late." Mrs. Grenshaw says to him.

"I think I know that, mrs...-"

"Grenshaw. Now, lose the attitude, and you can sit next to.. Willow. Willow, raise your hand."

I raise my hand and he smiles and walks back to where I am and sits down.

I can't believe I'm saying this, but he's pretty good looking for an emo kid.

------------------------------------------------

The bell for next class rings and I head toward Math. Like I do in all classes, I chose the table in the back. Right before the late bell rings, guess who walks in? That's right, Emo. Once again the teacher tells him to sit in the back next to me, and this is a cycle until lunch. I eat, but go to the bathroom right afterwards to puke up my lunch like I do with all meals. I walk out, and emo is sitting on the floor against a wall across from the bathroom.

I go up and sit next to him.

"Hey!" I say, and he looks up.

"Hi." He says awkwardly.

I look over at him and thank him for what he did this morning, for the second time.

"Look, you don't have to keep thanking me, okay?" He shouts.

Hurt fills my eyes and tears well up. Why was he being so harsh?

His face immediately softens, and he says,

"I didn't mean for that to sounds mean. It's just, I saw you eating, then I saw you go into the bathroom and I heard you puking. I hate it when I see a beautiful girl go and fucking throw up her food because she doesn't think she's pretty enough. It kills me willow. I lost my girlfriend last year because of anorexia."

He looks up at me and I'm crying. Crying as hard as I ever have and I get up and run.

I hear emo curse under his breath and he punches a locker.. Damn. Is this my fault?

------------------------------

For the rest of the day emo is in all of my classes. He doesn't speak to me, and Every time I pass him a not he crumbles it up and throws it on the floor.

He wants a game, I'll play a fucking game.

Sorry this chapter was so short! I just wanted to go ahead and start the story off! Please vote and comment what you think please! It would mean a lot!! (: