Let her go

Warm and comforting the sun shone through the clouds,the slow sound of funeral music was gone and the tears have long dried up.It is the start of a new day time to move on but somethings telling me it won't be that easy.

All the parks and trees remind me of all the fun times we had together.

How could we've known that,that summer morning would be her last.

A warm tear rolled down my cheek but I couldn't cry not again.

(Flashback)

" I walked past the sign that read that one word that could tear families apart.The white walls and big doubles.I sat in on of the chairs furiously bitting my lip,so many had sat in the chairs waiting for the news that would make or break them.The nurse gave me a sad smile and looked at me with sympathy written all over her expression and I hated it,it makes you feel so small everybody looking at you with such pity.I didn't want there pity I didn't want her to be her slowly fading away..."

(End of flash back)

Shes gone now and I'm alone.

I'll try to let her go...

N/A

Hey guys i felt spontaneous and down so hers my short story thing:)

It is based on a comment I read on youtube.

It is about a guy who losses his girlfriend in a car crash but it can be any relationship you want it to be.