Comfort

Title: Comfort
Genre: Fluff
Characters: You (reader) x BTS Suga (Min Yoongi)

***

You sighed and stared at the note you were holding in your hands. It read, "I didn't know you were such a flirty bitch. (y/n), I'm sorry that it has to come to this but I don't like you in that way. I'm afraid we can't continue this friendship. Bye (y/n)."

Crushing the note, you threw it to the far corner of the empty classroom. Hot tears started flowing down your cheeks. And you screamed internally. What did you do to deserve this? All you did was make friends and treat your friends well. Was that wrong? That amazing 2 year friendship gone just like that, because of some false rumours from a bitch.

You hugged your knees and kept crying and crying. The classroom was so empty except you who was sitting on the floor with your skirt soaked from ur tears. Right then, you were alone, all alone. You wanted to stop crying but your tears kept flowing against your will.

Suddenly, someone stood in front of you. Looking up, you realised it was Yoongi, your boyfriend. Even as you wiped your tears and tried to hold back, streams of tears just kept flowing down.

Yoongi looked at you with those loving eyes which carried a glint of sadness. You stood up and hugged him. You couldn't care less about how ugly you looked. You were broken in within. You put your head on his shoulder and hugged him real tight.

He cooed, "Hajima (y/n), your face is more beautiful with a smile."

(Hajima means don't cry in Korean)

Your heart skipped a beat. Those words seemed to get to u somehow. And your head on his shoulder just felt so comfy. Yoongi patted your back and sang a song. He wasn't that good at singing but it was music to your ears. You leaned closer to him and felt his body warmth.

Your tears eventually dried and your eyelids drooped wearily. You felt at ease with him. You felt safe with him. But most importantly, you felt in love with him. You lifted up your head and could manage a smile at Yoongi. Yoongi took your hand and lightly grasped it. His hand was so soft and you blushed.

You liked the fact that he didn't ask any questions about why you were crying. You liked that he understood you even though there were malicious rumours flying around. You liked him in general. His presence just made you feel assured.

Yoongi gazed at you lovingly and said, "No matter what happens, I'll be your umbrella on a rainy day, shielding you from anything that comes your way because I love you (y/n)."

Deeply touched by his words, you replied, "I'll be your sun on a gloomy day and brighten up your day anytime because I love you too Oppa."

And with that, Yoongi pulled you to a kiss. Surprisingly, that was the first kiss since you dated but you didn't care. It felt so magical, how time suddenly stopped, how your lips molded together perfectly like both of you were meant for each other. You melted in his embrace and the kiss seemed to go on for eternity.

Ending the kiss, he gave one more peck on your lips before he cuddled with you. You loved his presence. You loved his everything. But most importantly, you loved him and only him.

Saranghae Min Yoongi ❤

(A/N)
Hope you guys enjoyed this! Although I haven't been updating in a while, I'm truly sorry :(

~Evelyn