Chapter 1

I guess I should introduce myself a little before the story. Hello, I am Cody Ice, or Kill. I prefer to be called Cod, or well Cody. I'm 14 years old. I live with Slendy in his Mansion. I ran away from my Father, David Kill. You'll know more soon. My only Bestfriends that I like here is, Maskey, he's nice. Hoodie, though he's shy but he's nice to me. Jaico, he's cool. Ej, Eyeless Jack, sure he likes Kidneys but He is pretty cool. And that's all. Ben and Toby don't get along well. Jeff and Jane don't get along and Jeff and Toby don't get along well. So we have lots of fights go on in the mansion. You'll know later on how I became a Proxy of Slendy's later on as well. My hair color is red as well as my eye color. My weapons are 5 knives, a rope and a sword. Well now let's get to the story.

I was sitting in the living room when Jeff came in with Jane yelling at him. "I DIDN'T WANT THAT FAMILY DEAD!! IT WAS THE FAMILY NEXT TO THEM!!" Jane screamed "no! It was that family!" Jeff yelled "No!" Jane yelled "uh...YES!" Jeff yelled. "NO!" Jane yelled "YES!" Jeff yelled. "STOP! BOTH OF YOU!" I yelled "STAY OUTTA THIS CODY!" Jane and Jeff yelled. "STOP yelling then!" I scowled "No! Not until she/he admits it!" Jane and Jeff yelled in unison. Geez, could they ever shut the hell up I thought to myself. "Cod! Help me!" Jaico yelled. I sighed and walked over to Jaico. "Yeah?" I asked "Cody, can you help me with finding Sa-" I cut Jaico off. "She's under her bed" I siad and walked off. I rolled my eyes and looked around. "Hey Slendy?" I asked as I walked into his room. "Yes?" Slendy asked "uh...could i just take a walk outside?" I asked "as long as you don't get caught, sure" Slendy answered. "Thanks" I smiled as I walked outside. "Why would I?" I smirked. I changed my hair colour to blue and my eye colour to icy blue. Almost white. I walked around a small town and into a store. "Yes? May I help you?" The store owner said. "Uh...do you know someone named Lily Wolfetta?" I asked "she's at her den" the owner said. I nodded and ran off into the woods and to Lily's den. I changed into my wolf form and walked in the den. "Ma?" I asked "Cody! My little wolfling!" Mom said. She's not my real mother, my real mom's name is Lisa Ice. I was raised by wolves. (That's also my favorite song!) "Cody! My little wolf! Look at you! All grown up! How are those fangs?" My dad asked "sharp" Aliza, my sister said as she saw them. I laughed and smiled. "Missed you guys" I said. "We missed you to" mom and dad said. I changed into human. "It's late, I should head to the mansion, see ya later tho ma and pa and lil sis" I said as I crawled out of the den and ran to the mansion. I could hear Maskey yell my name to come back. Another mission I thought. I rolled my eyes and stopped in front of Maskey. "Hey" I said. "There you are" Maskey said "i-" I cutted Maskey off "No I didn't get caught" I said as I changed my hair and eyes back to bloody red. "Good" Maskey said. "Plus, Slendy told me to tell you that tonight your with....Jeff and Liu to help kill this one wolf family, not sure why wolves" Maskey said. "Family names?" I asked worriedly.

End of chapter.....
Do you guys think I should continue this one or not? I'm just doing this for fun, but do you think thinking should continue this one or nah?