Wave after Wave

☾ "Fold your hands in a prayer to the sky, and watch your worries wash away with the tides"☽

~Jack and Jack~

*Flashback*

(14 years ago)

"Dear Brooke,
             I love you with all of my heart. You are my daughter, so of course I do. I just had to do this. It was for the best. I could not care for you. With one boy, I am broke and almost cannot even care for him. I am putting you up for adoption for the best for you. I'm doing it because I love you and I want you to get the best care you can. One day I will see you again. You are only a few weeks old right now, so you won't remember me, but I am your mom. I hope you get adopted into a good family I love you so much.
              Love Momma Caylen 'October 21st, 2001' "

I rolled up the letter and tied a rubber band around it and put it on the coffee table. *notice she put it on the coffee table😉*

"Mommy! Can we go to the beach today? I want to do that cool thing when you write a letter and put it in a bottle and then put it into the ocean so that someone can find it." J.C, my son, asked me running into the room.

How can you say no to that? I told him yes and he wrote a letter. I read it and it said....

"I'm J.C. I am from Texas! I am 8 and three quarters years old. If you get this email my mommy! her email is caylenbj@gmail.com."

I laughed at it. I sat it down on my desk and went to make J.C lunch. *note that it is on the desk*

J.C POV:

Mommy made me lunch and then I went to go put my letter in a bottle. I saw a rolled up paper sitting on the Coffee table. My mommy must have already rolled it up for me to put in the bottle!

I put it in an old wine bottle I found and jumped in the car.

*A few hours later*

I walked down to the water. The breeze was so strong and the waves were so big. I touched my toes to the freezing water and threw in my bottle. I stood and watched it wash away with the tides.

J.C's Mom POV:

We got home and I put Brookes birth certificate, her blanket, and my letter into a box. The letter was sitting on my desk, I thought I put it on the coffee table... guess not.

I said my final goodbyes to Brooke with J.C and shed many tears as we watched the authorities take her away.

"I love you Brooke! This is for the best! I LOVE YOU!" I screamed.

*End of Flashback*

Brooke P.O.V:
_______________________
Brooke Caylen
Brown wavy hair
Brown eyes
Dimples (😝)
14 years old
_______________________

"Happy Birthday dear Brookie, Happy birthday to you!!"

My best friends sang to me. It is October 3rd, My 14th birthday is today.

My friends are throwing me a party since my parents hate me and won't throw one for me.

I am adopted. My parents are mean and abusive. I honestly hate my life. I get bullied everyday, and the only thing that helps me is watching YouTube. I love watching The Dolan Twins and Twaimz.

After the party was over I went home and ran up to my room. I pulled out the box my real mom left me when she put me up for adoption. I still don't get the letter in it. I took it out and read it.

"I'm J.C. I am from Texas! I am 8 and three quarters years old. If you get this email my mommy! her email is..."

And the rest was smudged. I always have wondered if the person who wrote this letter was my dad. Or my brother if I have one. I just don't understand.

I heard my phone ring and I picked it up.

"Hey Brooke! Wanna go to the beach for your birthday today?" My friend London asked me.

"Yeah sure! That sounds fun! be there soon!" I told her.

I am walking distance from the beach, since I live in Florida. I was born in Texas, but when I couldn't find anyone to adopt me, I had to move to Florida with a foster family, who I have been with for 10 years now. And I hate them with all of my heart.

I hopped on my penny board and skated down to the beach.

"Hey London!" I said to her.

"Sup Brooke?" She replied.

We ran down to the beach and started jumping over the waves.

I stepped on something rock hard and slippery. I started asking myself if I should see what it is or not. I finally decided  I would and swam down to grab it.

~~~~~~~~~~

Ohhh Brooke! :) What could it be?!

Status ~edited~

Sorry for the cliff hanger! Hope you like my new book. It is kinda a YouTube fanfic haha. It will include Kian and J.C, The Dolan twins, everyone from MAGCON JUST EVERYONE!! haha.

I hope I started out okay! I'm trying to make this a REALLY good one! Hope you enjoy!!

-Emma 🍂💕✌️