chapter 1

"Alex come on wake up! Baby can you hear me...?" I heard someone whisper in my ears. I squinted my eyes and opened them. I realized I was on a hospital bed And Alaric was talking to me. I weakly smiled at him and tried to lift my arms, that's when I realized I was hooked onto an IV bag." Baby don't move, are you in pain" Alaric asked me.i replied " yes alac I am good, but why am I here" hearing my question Alaric gave a smile and sat beside me on the bed and said " honey! You were in an accident and I had to get you to the hospital, can you remember it" . I was confused because last thing I remember is going to a night club with Amy. Seeing the blank look I gave Alaric knew I really wasn't remembering, so he just smiled and told me things were going to be fine and I should rest since he had to go.

He leaned down and gave a small kiss on my cheeks and went saying he would be back soon. Few minutes later the nurse came with my medications. I took the medicines and as she was looking at my vitals I decided to ask what actually happened to me. So I asked "sister could you pleses tell me what actually happened to me" she smiled sweetly at me and said "honey! You were brought here a week ago with severe injuries and u died just a while after while we were trying to save you, but that young man who were with you the day you finally gained consciousness and opened your eyes for the first time after the injuries saved you, we still don't know how, we think he is your angle. For few hours after he sat beside you when the doctors declared you were dead and then suddenly you came to life, your vitals became stable. , I must say you are really lucky girl." I was shocked I knew what Alaric did, he saved me from the death I wanted, by giving piece of him. I smiled at the nurse and thanked her for telling and waited eagerly on my bed for Alaric's visit. I had so many things I needed to know and Alaric was the only person who could tell me all I wanted to know.

Past

"Alex wait we need to talk there's something I want to tell you" Alaric kept shouting across the room. Music was blasting all over and the room was crowed filled with people dancing and drinking and some just having a wild wave. The place was big and huge somehow because of many people inside it looked small.

I shouted back "alac it's ok... We can talk later come enjoy with me" I waved and started dancing.