Halloween Scare

I was home alone when something pounded on the door. I answered the door and no one was there, just three drops of blood on the front steps. I looked down and saw a slice on my arm. It looked like a knife cut like when I cut my finger chopping potatoes.

Suddenly another drop of blood appears, my own. I felt searing pain in my other arm. I looked to find I had cuts all up my other arm. The drops of blood turned into a river of red. I felt a cold spot hit me and I shivered. I felt hollow like my inside were all being drained out of me. I turned around and shut the door still in shock of being cut many times. Out of the corner of my eye I saw movement. I turned and saw a figure holding a knife slick with my own blood. I watched him while he stood there, not daring to blink, for ten minutes. When I finally looked away he struck, quick as lightning. He cut deep into my chest where the knife stuck, and I watched horrified. He turned the knife slowly in a circle before wrenching it out, blood pouring everywhere all over my brand new carpet. Thankfully he didn't hit my heart or I would have died instantly. He probably didn't even aim for my heart, but instead inflict an even more painful death.

I was losing blood fast. I was pouring from my deep cuts on my arms, but also from my chest where a huge hole was cut from me.

Suddenly my pain and suffering stopped instantly. I looked up to see the figure laughing, talking about how I didn't put up much of a fight and that the others did, but still lost. I opened my mouth to asked him what he was talking about only to realize that I couldn't speak. I happened to look around the front room to see that the room was filled with people. I looked at them with confusion and bafflement. They all looked sad and sorry for me. A couple of them pointed at my feet. I looked down and gasped silently with shock. My body lay at my feet covered with blood. My eyes were open glazed over and sightless like a marble. My mouth was open, ready to scream but couldn't, only wait to be found and puzzled over, but no one would find out what actually happened.

*Did you enjoy? If so please hit the vote button if not tell me why. Do you want me to do more? Of someone else's story like this one? Or of some other kind of murder? What do you want? You have to tell me. ;)*