So It All Started...

So... It all started when I heared of the McDonalds Happy Meal was MLP. So I collected them.

My best friend is watching it so I tried to watch it too. Hmmmm.... It was reminding me of my past and thinking that I've seen it before... Oh, yeah... I've been watching the old MLP and it used to be my fave cartoon when i was little.

I immediatly got addicted and all i talked about was mlp.

When no one was interested in it... I sorta stopped takling about it... though... I asked most of my friends if they know and watch MLP.

Then season 3 came and I was wondering why my uncle was watching with me... and then he told me he animated clips from mlp season 2. (I dunno wat episode) I saw his name at the ending (season 2) (Edwin Tablizo).

So this made me watch it over and over again...

I made another facebook account (2 of them actually) for mlp. (I have more than 10 facebooks cause i kept losing them and i found their passwords and used them and now i lost them again...)

And now one of my best friends is a Bronie and yeah...

I remembered back then when the only thing I drew was random ponies.

and now I think that Bronies are taking over the Pony World

And the video up there is a clip a watched my uncle animate...

Er...

Yeah...

End of story bye...