The Love Of My Life (A One Direction Fan Fic.)

"Hurry up Brianna, we're going to get our seats taken." Aniah yelled at me from the door, how impatient can this girl get? "I'm done, let me grab Hannah's keys. I think her and Ben will be perfectly fine here with no car....alone." I yelled back at Aniah, having a smirk on my face after mentioning Hannah and Ben.  "I'll wait in the car." Aniah shouted back. I thought to myself, "You have fun with that since it's locked. " Our first year living in London, with Hannah and Ben as the oldest and Aniah the yougest...I'm right in the middle at 19. We moved from Bedford, in America because we just wanted to get away and live somewhere we hadn't seen yet. We have a 3 story flat (house) including the basement. I share a room with Ariel and Aniah, while Hannah and Ben share the basement and we try to leave before Hannah and Ben wake up.... so ya, I was walking out the door when I almsot forgot our tickets.  I hurried to grab them because Aniah was starting to freak out because the LOCKED car-doors wouldn't open. I laughed under my breath.

At the stadium.....

"Finally" Aniah said as she jumped out of the car. "Wow for a 18 year old she really loves One Direction.  I'm not saying I don't I love them too, but not as much as her...." I said again under my breath. "Aniah wait I have the tickets remember!!!" I yelled at Aniah as she stopped and turned around. She gave me an annoyed look, as I waved the tickets around in my hand. So, we gave the tickets to the ticket taker or what ever they are and went to our seats. We didn't have front row seats but they weren't to far from stage.  I don't see why Aniah woke me up at 2 in the morining to get here at freaking 10 am. As soon as I sat down I was out like a light.

Aniah's POV

We got to our seats FINALLY! I think I was to exited to go to the concert when I woke up this morining, because I woke Brianna up and I think that was like 8 hours ago. Ya it was because it was 2 am when I woke her up dragging her out of bed.  I told her that I couldn't wait and afterwards I want to go to Nando's. Ever since we moved to London last year I haven't been able to get rid of my Irish accent, which I keep getting better and better at.....well to me at least. I would have kept thinking about that but my thoughts were interuppted by:

"And now what you all came here for.......here is the now world wide boy band.....ONE DIRECTION!!!!!"

Every girl in at the concert stopped talking, well exept Brianna who was out cold, and screamed their heads off. Including me. The boys came out on stage and started singing my favorite song....after the 3rd or 4th song, I think they looked right at Brianna's little gap that she left when she wasn't standing screaming her head off, because Harry looked at Liam, Louis, Niall, and Zayn. Harry lifted his mike and the music stopped. "Sorry for stoppin gth esong but can we clear this area to that little area up that?" Harry said. The girls did as they were asked. One Direction was staring at my friend! I better wake her up before something else happens. "Brianna, Brianna!!!! GET UP!!!!!" I yelled at her and pointed at the cleared area.

Brianna's POV

When Aniah pointed at the gap, I looked over and noticed 5 incredably hot boys staring at me...jaws dropped (not litteraly).  One of the boys, my favorite, lifted the mike to his lips and said, " Ello, love. You do know your at a concert right?" The room went quiet...I answered "Ya, I'm sorry...it's just my friend here decided she was so exited to come that she would wake me up at 2 in the morning.". As I said that I looked and pointed at Aniah. The really cute one that spoke before had answered me bysaying "Ok, how about this, the guys and I need 2 girls to switch seats with them (as he pointed to me and Aniah). The 2 girls in the front row that want to swich will get tickets for the next concert." I saw 2 girls raise their hands and he nodded his head. They switched spots with us. All of the 5 boys on stage leaned down and the curly haired one that had been the only one speaking said "Now that your in the front row, I think you won't fall asleep at this concert for awhile..." As he leaned back he had a cute little smirk on his face while looking at me.