guess what I found

I don't own this movie or the characters from pjo. Anyway yeah I only own Zane and the book before this.

Bianca, Artemis, the seven, and the elementals were hanging out by the lake because chaos set them on holiday and they are visiting camp half blood.

"I'm boooooored. Bianca where did your husband wonder off to?" Percy asked

"He said something about Apollo waning to give him something. Some movie. He seemed very happy about it. He makes me wonder if he is still sane sometimes." Bianca answered trying to remember where Zane went.

Just then they heard gun fire. "He is back."

"And guess what he has. Percy's first quest on DVD. " Zane said " you know when you and Annabeth still loved each other, and Annabeth was charm spoke into cheating on you."

"Ok ok. Calm down. Read the brief for it."

"Percy Jackson is no ordinary teenager...he's just learned he's the son of Poseidon and is accused of stealing Zues' Lightning bolt - the most powerful weapon ever created! With storm clouds brewing, Percy embarks on an incredible cross-country journey to prove his own innocence, recover the bolt. And prevent a war amongst the gods that would destroy our world. Sounds like a normal day in the office, eh cap'n."

"Sure does. Sure does."

"Percy does anything happen in this that could hurt you. Like kill you hurt you. If not I'm out. I'm not going to watch my hubby be almost killed." Artemis said.

"Who spiked Artemis' necter?" Percy asked earning him a slap on the back of the had. "Zane gather the remaining people in the big house."

"Aye, aye cap'n."

"You spend to much time with Davey and thatch."

"What ever you say cap'n."