My background

Hey guys im Dallas Woods, i think i should tell you a bit about myself. Im a self harming, some times suicidal 17 year old. My birthday is in two weeks and i dont know what to do. I have no friends and the only people I listen to are my parents and my music. I have dark blue hair, a septem nose ring and snake bites. I have no tattoos but i will get some in the future. And i wear makeup but sometimes. (full look above).
So since you now what i look like and shit we should move on to some of my background. I have a mom and a dad like usual kids do, but they raised me on Black Sabath and Metallica so i listen to alot of hard rock and screamo. My favorite bands are: Black Veil Brides, Falling In Reverse, Sleeping With Sierens, Peirce The Veil and a whole lot more.
When i went to school i got bullied and it started at sixth grade. I dropped out to fullfill my dream on being a screamer and a singing like the bands. I like to make yutube videos but sometimes i get alot of hate from my school people. My parents still dont know what to think about me dropping out. There just happy that im sorta happy. The dont yet realize that my birthday is coming up, i dont even know anymore.

_______________________________________________________________________

Hey guys Malissa again. I was hoping you could leave some comments and shit. Thanks my Shadows. Love ya!