FIRST GLANCES

I'm currently on my way to my new school, I put the volume of my car radio on full blast "Hazel University, should meet my standards" I say to my self. My mom Jalaya Hunter, she got promoted to another country so currently I'm in America I was in Britain born and spent my whole 18 years there, my old boyfriend Harry Styles and I broke up,because he never had time for me, he always had a concert or he had to go on a tour.We haven't spoken since. He was very heartbroken when I dropped the bomb, but it was best. I still love him so much I know he does too.
_________
The university is gargantuan and is very beautiful too, I get one if the chauffeurs to help me get my things to my room.
"What the fuck" are the words that come out of my mouth. I pinch my self to be sure I'm not dreaming and realize I'm not, he gets down from his bed and walks to my direction "We could be distanced physically but spiritually we are together" this tattoo is visible through his white muscle-T we got these tattoo's together and the same message. I wanted to get mine cleaned off my shoulder but I didn't something just kept on stopping me.
The chauffeur leaves my bags and heads out. I'm stuck alone with the person I thought I won't see for a verrrrry long time. "I've missed you" he says my heart stopped and all I could feel was nothing. Tears start to flow uncontrollably and he walks over and hugs me I hug back feeling so safe and comfortable in his arm, his arms felt like a different me. We break the hug "I missed you too" I reply with a shaky voice. "I left 1D" he says with an apologetic smile "why?" I question wiping my teats "For you, I knew you were coming here I got this room for you, I love you Tay" says Harry "I love you too Harry but you should not have left for me, we could have sorted this out another way" I say "I needed time to be with you my love, only with you" he replies I feel like this is a selfish act on my team, he has been in the group for years and one member leaves because of his selfish girlfriend, "Harry this can't be, go back and join them, I will always be by you I undrstand your a celebrity and all, you have the right to go for tours get back with them" I say meaning every word "Okay," he gives in. I look into his eyes not sure I should kiss him or not, he chose one his lips felt so warm and tasted like mint candy he bites my bottom lip for entry into my mouth I grant and his tongue moves in great rhythm; we break for air and I say "I love you" he kisses my head and says "I love you"
_____________ 

Its 3:27 when I wake up to go to the bathroom, I wake up silently not wanting to wake Harry up, I remove Harry's arm from my waist and open the bathroom door. I finish come out and see Harry in his bed looking at me. "Why?" I ask "Nothing I was wondering were you went" he informs me I climb back the the bed and give him a peg and go back to bed.
__________

Today is the day Harry goes back to reconcile with 1D (one direction) I have no classes so I decide to just make breakfast in our kitchen I'm making bacon, eggs and pancakes with black coffee.
I decide to make notes for my classes before I start them.
I hear a knock on my door and its my mother. I let her in "hey mom" I greet "hey, we need to talk" "yeah sure" we're moving" "What the hell? I'm staying Harry and I just got together" I yell "Harry a and you got together? That's great I wish I could stay too but this job is paying 10x better I know you'll hate it but its best" she says "Mom with all respect leave on your own, I'm 18 for fucks sake I've moved a lot if times and even I don't even have a stable school report. Let me just stay please" I say almost crying "I know but the pay" she says "Mom you get 10000 dollars every month way else do you need and everything is payea for our house the car bills everything what else do you need?" I cry "OK, you might be right. I'm sorry" I hug her and she leaves.

[2 hours later]

Harry is back and I tell him about my mom but he is glad I'm not going. I make his favorite for dinner: chicken, rice and green beans. We make small chat and he tells me his back in 1D.

A/N
Helloooo
I hope you enjoyed this chapter.
And please:
Vote,❤ and share!
Thanks♥
Sorry if there were mistakes, sorry!