Chapter I

My name currently is Zack. I was a average middle schooler going onto my first day of highschool. I wasn't very popular at the time and I guess that's what happens when you ignore people all the time. I guess you could say I was anti-social. I'm going to start this story from the very beginning. Before I hurt people before i broke laws even before I met her.

Part 1
Highschool

I woke up tired to the sound of my mom's bitching. She wasn't the happiest person to be around but I suppose i'm not either.
I stood up after I climbs out of bed. I grabbed my phone and my earbuds. My first day was about to start and normally I'm excited to see my friends again. But today I woke up with a attitude I didn't plan on being a ass but shit happens I guess. I threw on my hoodie and placed my phone and earbuds in my pocket. I wasn't thinking straight and left my bag home. After about twenty five minutes god finally decided I heard enough of my mom's constant complaints and the bus arrived. I got on like i normally would and I proceed to the very back of the bus. I put my earbuds in and listened to some japanese music. I live in america but I prefer japanese music. After about one hour the sun started to rise I was finally able to clearly see out of the window. I looked out the window for another hour or so until the bus arrived at Clement High School.
I was headed in but I was stopped by a friend of mine actually she is my best friend. She is smart and extremely Cute. Unlike me she is better at things like music and english and thinking processes. Last summer i can honestly say the best part was only in the first week of summer vacation. She and I would talk walking through the woods. We noticed a little creek about waist high. A tree had fallen over making somewhat of a bridge across. We sat next to each other on the fallen tree. I had bought her a Flute a few days prior. She sat there by my side and played a beautiful song. We sat there talking until dawn. I don't know how she feels about it but personally I would have to say it's the best day of summer. "Hey Zackey" she exclaimed while smiling the happiest of smiles. "Oh hey Grace" I said in a strangely happy tone of voice I smiled back at her. She acted like the nicest person ever in public and she pulled it off everyone believed her but she is like me. We both steal money and phones and really whatever we can. She grabbed me by my hand and lead me to a empty classroom. She whispered in my ear. "Zack, listen remember the night we sat by the creek and talked. Yea i said questionably. Well remember when we talked about our plans." I knew what she meant but i decided to pretend like i didn't know of the top of my head. "Listen my uncle pulled through and when you're ready I would like you and I to join a "secret society" we can use the money"
"Are you talking about assassinations Grace?" I tried to convince her not to but she refused. Like me she is a "criminal addict" we do stuff like stealing together because we like the rush well lately she has needed the money because her parents are struggling to pay bills. "Grace, I have a better idea." She looked at me like i was stupid i guess she expected me to try and convince her not to do this line of work but instead I explained to her that in order to kill we are going to need weapons. "i suggest a bank robbery. A small heist to get us the money we need in order to buy the weapons and the proper equipment in order to go into the line of work." Her face lite up like a light bulb. She said "I'll think about it" then she kissed me on the cheek and walked away. I grabbed the spot where she had kissed me totally forgetting what we just said. Focusing all my attention i tried to come to grips with reality.

A teacher walked it and scolded me for being in class before school starts he gave me a detention notice and I left the room. Sometimes I wonder if she truly means what she said, Hell did i mean what i said. Bank robbery would mean we have a chance to kill. I know I say "Yea I'm fine with killing" or "I wish I could kill him" but when it comes down to it i honestly don't think I am mentally ready to take someone's life. I don't truly want to take a life and if we rob a bank we might have to result in a full blown shoot-out or end up shooting the police cruisers behind us risking murder charges if we are caught.