The Meet Up

Angel's Pov;

*tiiingg!!* *tiiingg!!*

Arrgghh! What's that sound..

I just cover one pillow in my ear..

*ttiiiinnng!!* *tiiinn----*

"Hey cut it off! Its so noisy!" I again get the pillow and cover it in my ear

"Not until you wake up"

"Tss!" After any minutes of--

*booomm! Boom!*

"Okay okay! I'm awake tss!" I said with sarcasm..

Then I saw my brother holding a stick and a drum, so that is the thing he use to wake me up huh?

"Good morning" my brother replied also in sarcasm..

I fake a smile to my brother and so he.

"No GOOD MORNING AND THANK YOU HUH?"

" BUT By the way I'm going to leave in 30 minutes" tss! No one question him right?

"And can you tell me where are you going?" I questioned him and I got up to my bed..

"Going to school?" he then turned around and walk away from me.. wait? "Going to school" ohh? no!

I hurriedly grab the hands of my brother.

"What!!" Then I notice that my brother is not in a mood now. Oh oh!

"Never mind" then I again hurriedly get my towel and go to my bathroom.

A/n: guys this story is (tag-lish)

By the way,I'm Princess Angela Perez 16 year old and a new of 3rd year highschool student of P.U ( Padilla University ) me and my family is just new in this village, we just arrive here yesterday, so that's why I'm so tired..

And the guy who try to wake up me and he's successful

Is my one and only TWIN BROTHER

He is Prince Angelo Perez, he has the same details about me, but only in our attitude, and also he is now in 4th year HS student of P.U, your wondering why?

Because the time when i was 13 years old , inatake ako ng sakit ko, that's why.

BTW The only difference between us is our look

My brother is handsome, smart, tall, everyone's crush, etc. -_-

Me?

Beautiful, sexy, smart, sporty, everyone's crush, all boys dream girl is in me but it's only a
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
JOKE! A REALLY BIG JOKE.

I'm just a girl, who always wear a big eyeglass, wear a so-big dress, silent, or let just say that I'm a NERD.

See big difference between me and my brother, i'mma right?

Wait! Back to reality, 15 minutes left. Huhuhu! How come my twin did this to me.

After I'm done bathing, I hurriedly go to my walk in closet and find some dress to wear to school, MY FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL..

I just wear our uniform but the way my uniform is a big uniform not fit, and a black pair of shoes.

I didn't even bother to combed my hair, for what? If I combed my hair, nothing change.