Deep Thought

The fact still remains that as of yet, he is not all mine, which has me feeling some kind of way, but as soon as I start to regret the day I met him my mind wanders into a place where few have ever reached, yet he took me there & brought me back without ever knowing we'd been. I still wonder what made us act as if we were the only 2 people in the world that night? In the dark leaning head 1st over the balcony getting drenched in the cold wet rain, yet my body was as warm the summer as you fucked me from behind in slow motion. As forceful as the rumble of thunder my body seized like It'd been jolted by lightening with every stroke. Pulling out, propping 1 of my legs on the nearest chair, you drop to your knees & begin to suck on my pussy like your favorite candy, as my warm, liquid sugar coats your face. Sliding 1 of your fingers in caused enough pressure to release a fountain of pleasure, which by this point was  indistinguishable between myself splashing against the wooden beams or the sound of the rain.
Looking up at the location where we were standing the next day makes me wonder how many people caught or missed the show that night. If there were any on lookers I'm sure they got more than enough foreplay footage to start a movie of their own. Hope theirs ended as well as mine.