Fire from the Heavens

Hello minna! I am CelestialStar1. Let me tell you about myself. I love
anime,my favorites are Fairy Tail and romantic comedy anime (sorry I couldn't
pick one ). I learn about Wattpad from my friend, ChikaraKokoro. Arigato! Please visit her as well. This is my first time doing this so please forgive me if I write something wrong. Thank you and enjoy!

_______________________________________________________

Yukino's POV:

It was a beautiful/chilly morning in my town, Snow.

I was getting ready for school like any other morning and started to go out.

"Boo!"

I gasped but realized it was only my playful and energetic friend, Enerugi.

"Woah! You gave me a fright! Don't ever do that again!"

"Geez, sorry. Let's go, school's starting soon. We better hurry or we'll get punish by Madam Virgo. Scary!"

"Yikes! Then let's hurry up! "

When we got in school, our boots (everyone wears the same boots) were covered in snow and was wet.

"Where have you been?" said a sharp voice when I came to my classroom.

It was my friend, Kuru. She's really smart. She was wearing a simple black coat, a long white shirt, and denim pants. Also, I'm not class with Enerugi.

"Gome, Kuru-chan. Me and Enerugi was so busy talking, we lost track of time," I apologized.

Then, another person came in. This time, it was Suri. She was my friend too but not that close.

" Hi, Kuru. Hi, Yukino," she said.

"Konichiwa," we replied back.

Me and Kuru speak a little Japanese from watching anime.

The bell rang and we parted our way. I was really bored from learning how to make snowflakes. I already know how to because my parents were ice wizards and I inherited their power so it was pretty easy for me.

Time went by and it was time to go home.

Then, I saw something made out of fire falling down. Nobody saw it but me. What was that?

"Did anybody else see it?" I thought to myself.

I ran to the direction it had fallen but I didn't know that witnessing that would change my life...