fight for love

one guy who very love a damn girl .all the things he left for his girlfriend even his family.but the girl become a worst in her boyfriend.one day the boy came in girl's house,they fight in cause of one little thing.the boy left his girlfriend,on that time the girl was crying.

the boy text his girlfriend and said " all i want is with you forever momhie :("

the girl replied "i wont ! you never understand me! all you want is to be happy while i'm like in a jail " 

the boy said "okie now i know its over,i hope you find a better man like me"

the girl not reply.

the day pass and the boy have a new girlfriend .

the girl read a group msg. of her ex-boyfriend,the signature is bhabykoh19.

 the girl knew that the girlfriend of her ex are her bestfriend!

the girl think and think all the time till she had a sick the girl didn't eat,she always text and call her ex.but the boy happy with his new girlfriend's feeling.but the love he gave for the his exgirlfriend never die! but the girl afraid because when the boy and his new girlfriend start a relationship it is the way they start too.

one day morning the girl has a worst situation.she fell down in stairs! her dad get her and go in the hospital.she didn't awake! her dad cries and get her hand.one hour she didn't awake her dad call a doctor and the doctor pump her chest to get awake.the doctor did! the girl was shock! why im here? she asked.her dad replied dont any ask daugther just get a rest.after all test and lavoratory they found a infection in UTI.then after an hour they back in their house to get rest.

the boy was worried to his ex-girlfriend.the girl siad "you are the only way to back my power :( please dadhie come back to me and i promise to you i will change i promise"

after a day pass

he always come on girl's house 

the the boi knew that her girlfriend have a other boyfriend aside him 

then the boy decide that he wants to come back to his old girlfriend 

he realize the sacrifice of his old gf

the girl was shock when the boy come back to her

they start all over again.then the day of his gf finally they legal his to gf's dad.they happy but the sad is the boy need to go away to his gf to study in other place.the girl was sad but she wants to stop the boy but she don't :( 

before the boy leave ... he hug and kiss the girl while they crying and   have a said " iloveyousomuch  than you know momhie :(( i hope i'am the only man you love !" the girl replied " yes dadhie you my one and only man ive love :((" 

the boy leave.....