Intro.

"*Bamming On The Door*"

"Who is it?"

"Cont. Bamming*"

"Who is it?!"

"Cont. Bamming Harder*"

"*Opens Door* Audrianna?!"

"Hey, Bryan! *Waves/Smiles*"

"What do you want?"

"I came to see if you wanted to hangout.?"

"At 9 o'clock at night?"

"Yeah....Am I interrupting something?"

"Uh, yeah, you are."

"Oh....then, I'll just see you tomorrow or somet-(gco)"

"You're already here now, might as well come in. (Moves aside)"

"Sure?"

"Come on!!"

"(Hurries in)"

"Damn! You're so damn slow! (Closed the door)"

"(Looks down) Um...the reason I came here was to tell you how I feel...about you. (Looked up at him)"

"Ok....and..?"

"I.....I lo....-(gco)"

"Spit it out already!!"

"I Love You."

".........."

"(Looks at him)"

"Look, you can take this any way you want to but, I don't like nor love you."

"Oh......i-it's fine. Y-You're actually not the first person to tell me that. I've heard it all my life. But, I-I understand. (Steps back) Um,.... (Walks out)"

"😳"

------------------------

Have you been told numerous times or not been told "I Love You"? By family and friends? Especially, best friend? No? Well, I have. Every time I tell someone, they either run away or just say, "I don't love you" and then walk right out of my life. Each time that happens, it puts me down. No one seems to think about my feelings. The least they can do is spare my feelings and just say it. Even if it's fake or not meaningful, all that matters is that you said it.

Join me as I live day by day being told those four words.