Chapter 1 The first day on 9th grade.

I asked myself if I was ready to enter to 9th grade. If I was old enough to experiment a new year of school. When I enter to the school bus I looked for Lauren (my BFF) and I found her and we were talking about the concert of Taylor Swift that we went this summer, later the school bus dropped us to the school we went to the classroom number 4 my first class was arts the teacher didn't came so another teacher  told us that we have to do a dynamic of meeting the new classmates I told Lauren that the dynamic of meeting is dumb so the teacher asked our names and my class told all the names: Sofia, Kevet, Brenda, Abigail, Thomas, Samuel, Lauren ,Meredith (me), Ana (my second BFF) and the new classmates were: Alex, Dan, Cielo and Jeff. Cielo was just the unique new girl she was from Colombia she was so cute and nice with everyone on the lunch time she asked to Lauren and me if she can eat with us and we told to her "Sure" so we went for our lunches to the cafeteria and when we were eating the she Cielo told to us that it's so different Calombia of USA and I told to her "Why you came here?" And she told me "because my dad's job" and we told her "ok". Later Jeff and Dan told to us if they can have lunch with us and we told to them "sure" and later Lauren told me in secret that Dan was handsome and I told her eww! Jeff it's so so so so so handsome and she told me "more less" so I told her "by the way I will go with Jeff" so I event with him and I told him "Where do you come from?" He told me "I'm from Chicago" And I told to him "well Chicago it's far from Miami" and he told me "yes" and later I asked him for his Facebook and he told me "my Facebook name it's: Jeff Ginlay" and I told him "mine it's Meth Bl" and he told me "ohh" without interest to know my Facebook name so he told me "bye" and he walked with Alex so later in my French class the teacher putted us in pairs and my pair was Brenda, Lauren's pair was Kevet, Ana pair was Thomas, Cielo pair was Sofia and the most handsome guy (Jeff) was Samuel and Alex because there didn't have pair to Alex so I told to Brenda "who is handsome for you?" And she told me "Jeff he is also like my boyfriend" and I told her "seariusly" and she told me "sure" so I was like a little upset, bit later to be sure that Brenda was saying the truth I asked to Jeff "Are you Brenda's boyfriend?" And he told me "nooooo and Why are you asking to me this" so I told him "curiosity" and he told me "ok" so I were happy because he was available so at the end of the school Cielo told to all the class "let's take a first day selfie" and everyone came to her selfie because she were so popular about how beautiful she is and how nice and cute so Jeff was next to Cielo and the truth is that I got a little jealous but I disimulate that and I stand next to Lauren hugging her and later we went to my house Lauren and me doing all the homework and we slept very late because in every class the teachers let us a lot of homework.