Chapter 1

Lena ^^^^^
My head was pounding, and the cool silver burned my aching wrists. I groggily opened my crusty eyes, and let out a squeak at what I saw.

I sat in a torch lit cell, surrounded by a bunch of guys and girls. They were all already awake, and were looking around having side conversations.

My name, my name! I thought to myself flustered, Unable to remember. What's my sexuality? Who am I!

I suddenly remembered, "I'm Lena, werewolf shifter!" I shouted out and everyone turned to look at me. "Oops" I squeaked, embarrassed. "Where are we?"

One guy shrugged, "We have no idea. But I'm Henry, Bear shifter." He sais, his Russian accent thick. Damn he's hot... I think, then shake my head.

I was about to speak again, before a loud voice boomed out above us from speakers. "Ah! You all are finally awake. I am the creator. And you all are here for the mating game!"

The girl next to me snarled, struggling in her chains. "COME FACE US YOU COWARD. LET US GO!"

There was a loud chuckling, "Silence Zera, and hear me out."

"He knows my name..." She whispered, barely audible. I could feel my fear rising.

"Where was I?" It boomed, "oh yes! The mating game... You see you are all mates with someone in this room!"

I looked around and saw that everyone else was equally shocked. "Then why can't we feel it?" I squeaked out, my wolf inside going mad.

"Because, LENA. I have injected you all with a serum I whipped up in my little lab. It blocks off all mate feelings. So, you all have one month to discover whos your mate. If you don't, or guess wrong I'll kill you!" There was a crackling noise and the sound Shut off.

"Well I suppose we should all start sleeping with each other. Just to figure it out..." One guy spoke up, smirking as he stood up taking off his cuffs. "I'm Zen. You can call me pleasure master."

Ugh fuckboi, I scoffed.