Back Again

After defeating Bill Cipher and saving the universe- Dipper moved back to California with his Sister, Mabel. Their parents heard about the news and demanded Dipper and Mabel back home. And as for Stan, he got put into solitary confinement for all of the shoplifting and stealing, and Stanford kept his home and got rid of all the Mystery Shack junk.

"Second year of High School! Whoop Whoop!" Mabel ran around the room throwing confetti everywhere.

"Yeah... Whoop..." Dipper sighed. He took off his hat and laid in bed. "Do you think Destiny will notice me?" He asked.

"Of course bro! You SAVED the universe! Every girl in the school will fall head over their Converse!" The brunette playfully punched her twin in the arm. "Besides, even if no-one fell head over their Converse, you still got some other fish in the sea!"

"Like ME!" A voice echoed through Dippers ears.

"Mabel, d-did you hear that?!" Dipper looked around.

"What? The sound of our parents saying go to bed?!" Mabel said as she turned off the light and jumped into bed.

Dipper shook his head in disagreement "N-No... Not that..."

"Haha! Ok, see ya in the morning!" Mabel turned her back to Dipper and cuddled her pet pig, Waddles.

"Yeah... In the morning..." Dipper stared at the plain ceiling and soon fell asleep.

[]Dippers Dream[]

The brunette walked down a old plain road in the middle of the night. "Hello?! Anyone here!!" He cried out.

Dipper looked left then right. "Hm, empty..."

"Oh someone's here... Pinetree."

He'd know that voice anywhere.

He knew who called him that name

Dipper turned around and standing behind him was a tall blonde.

"Bill..." His voice trembled with fear. "What are you doing here!"

"Well, let's just say that Destiny of yours... Is out of your league~" The blonde bent down and was about 3 inches away from Dippers face.

"Since when! We have.. LOTS in common!" He backed away and crossed his arms across his chest.

"Oh really? Want me to LIST some things about her?"

Dipper worried, he and Destiny had NOTHING in common. 'Ok Dipper, he won't, just wake up. Wake up, Dipper...'

"I'm taking that as a Yes." Bill grinned and started listing some things about Destiny.

"Annd, she's Taylor Swiftings 56th cousin!" He said matter-of-factly. "See Pinetree! You and that hot babe don't have anything in-"

Dipper realized something, he's in HIS dream! He could do anything! The brunette punched the blonde in the nose and sent him flying back. "OUCH! PAIN IN MAGNIFICENT!" He laughed. "Dipper, you're a strange teen..." Bill kept laughing, and laughing and laughing like he had Hysteria or something. "Are you gonna do something... Bad?!" Dipper trembled.

"Hmm... You know, well..." He smirked. "Don't mind if I do!" Bill charged to Dipper and pinned him down. "See you again, pinetree~"

Dipper then woke up screaming, and sweating. Mabel looked up from her little DJ system. Waddles squealed. "Dipper?! Are you ok!"

"It's was Bill... I had a dream a-and he said... He'd see me again... Mabel I don't have the journals and Ford is back in Gravity Falls and-"

"Don't worry, can't we call him?!" Mabel suggested. "He's probably sleeping still, but go try."

Dipper got up and out of bed, he slowly tip-toed down stairs and grabbed his phone, then dialed Fords number.

"Stanford Pines."

"Yeah, Hi, Ford. It's me Dipper, the dude who was obsessed with your Journals..." Dipper murmured into the phone

"Ah yes, Dipper... Glad you called! What have you've been up to? How's school, did it start yet?"

"Uh.. No... Not yet... But-"

"Haha! Anyways tell your mother I said Hi! Talk to you later-"

"WAAIT! NO NO! Don't hang up! I need to talk to you because I had a dream with Bill!!" The brunette screeched and almost broke the Windows.

"You had a dream with Bill?! But, you defeated him!"

"Yes I know! But he was human! Is that possible?!"

"Dipper.. Oh no... He's... Regenerating... Dipper! Come to Gravity Falls. NOW!"

"Uh! How!"

"I'll leave your mother a message, tell your sister, back your bags and get on a bus! It'll be a 4 hour drive. Bring food and a drink. Also money. Bye!"

"Wait Ford-" His Grunkle had hung up on him.

Dipper decided to go to Gravity falls. And leave California.

The brunette backed his bags, put food and drinks in, a pocket knife, and put on his hat.

Then, he left to Gravity Falls, Oregon.