chapter 1

It all starts with two girls, best friends, sisters by heart, taking the world by storm each day was a new day, new life lesson, new memory and their next step into the history books. 

brooke not your typical girl,an out cast , weird, popularity far from sight what they people would say your average 15 year old, she dreamed of much more than what was in front of her eyes. she never knew what it was like to have a true friend because everyone else just walked all over or always took and never gave constantly let down and hurt to her she thought this meant she couldn't be truly happy.

then there was Amelia, she was allot happier than normal girls she was highly positive and never let things get her down she started each day with a smile but not taking notice of the bad around her. Amelia changed my life that day when our parents sent us out for food, that cold night in the middle of winter going into town not eaten all day Brooke and Amelia found out they shared the love of KFC. sat in the fast food restaurant awkward conversation was the only choice of entertainment well kinda forced to talk as they didnt want to seem like twats.

Brooke and Amelia then headed back to where their parents were not knowing what was to  bring them next . . . . .